Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Whenever you use the FVDI to read pin code in PSA you must place a voltage stabilizer or other vehicle with battery-powered battery cables and leave the engine running in the other vehicle to guarantee 14.2 v and it is also convenient to remove the fuse from the windshield wiper since It is a large consumer who turns on the reading and if it has air conditioning also remove the forced air fuse
    Quote Originally Posted by busaman View Post
    I was just testing my FVDI on a 2006 puegoet 307 to read pin and it totally fried the BSI no dash lights nothing at all would work its totally dead on the car so now it needs a new BSI so use with caution all i did was read pin it was Johnson controls bsi (it did a valeo perfectly) so be carefull i didnt do anthing wrong and never tried to program just read.!!!!
    Enviado desde mi SM-J250M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by electronicscars View Post
    Whenever you use the FVDI to read pin code in PSA you must place a voltage stabilizer or other vehicle with battery-powered battery cables and leave the engine running in the other vehicle to guarantee 14.2 v and it is also convenient to remove the fuse from the windshield wiper since It is a large consumer who turns on the reading and if it has air conditioning also remove the forced air fuse

I forgot something important: NEVER INTERRUPT THE PROCESS AND WAIT FOR IT TO END !!!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

BUMP:-

anynbofy reading this, leech over to this thread as wrll

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...04#post3402004

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

doctore (21st October, 2018), Simo Lahrach (23rd October, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello Members

The problem is JOHNSON CONTROL BSi. If you try to read the pin you will put the BSI into boot mode. The BSI is not dead. Solution is to connect FVDI to vehicle and before you try to read the PIN make sure you make a full backup of all info from BSI.
    If you have a BSI in boot mode is can be brought back to life with an online flash from diagbox portal or if you can get a copy of a matching file from another matching vehicle.

Just to repeat the BSI is not killed. It is put into BOOT MODE if you try to read pin on ALL JOHNSON CONTROLS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to easydiagnostic For This Useful Post:

Dalautos (6th February, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Boa noite, português?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345