Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fast food and no outdoor activity. that's my simple tips,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:

Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
    Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
    High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
    Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Natural peanut butter is packed with protein and fats, making it a great choice for people trying to gain weight the healthy way. One tablespoon contains around 100 calories and has 4 grams of protein. Real peanut butter is also high in folate, magnesium, vitamin E, and vitamin B3.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AliceWBurton For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (12th November, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

There is traditional remedy which has been used for long time.. You only need milk and dates for that..Soak the handful of dates in milk and keep it in the refrigerator over night and eat in the morning..You will be able to see visible change within a month

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Actually, I reckon that after twenty years of research into the matter, one portion of wedding cake should be sufficient to kick-start weight gain provided you are the bride or groom. Seems to work better for the female of the species. Once eaten, the bride or groom seems to gain weight without any problems.
    Tools owned..... Kess3 Master, Bitbox, TGFlash, VVDI2 Full, VVDI Prog, VVDI MB Tool, VVDI Mini Tool, VVDI Key Tool Max Pro, VCX series for BMW Ford Mazda Jaguar Land rover VAG Toyota Volvo GM, PCM Flash + Scanmatik2, Lonsdor K518ise, Magic tank and every other piece of Chinese crap out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I usually try to consume more calories food while I'm working on gaining weight program. However, to gain muscle weight is not the same as to just gain more fat... I usually add milk, rice, nuts and nut buttersred meats, potatoes and starches salmon and oily fish, protein supplements to my ration. Also, while I was training on thehttps://betterme.world/articles/taking-a-week-off-from-lifting/ program, I made protein smoothies that give calories and help to build muscles as well.
    Last edited by silvo; 27th June, 2022 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MickSmart View Post
    Anyone got any good tips for putting on weight, chicken and pasta rice and cabage etc the obvious but is there out that piles it on....Im lifting weights and stuff and trying to stop smoking but im just getting more skinny and ripped..... any cheap sites for craetine are powder drinks etc...cheers for any advice...........
    If you want to gain weight, the most important thing is to increase the number of meals. If you exceed your daily calorie intake, you are already gaining weight. Measure your basal metabolic rate and calculate calories accordingly.
    Last edited by yumame; 17th July, 2022 at 01:48 PM. Reason: emoji

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12