Register
Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560100 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

fsk for newer. never succeed with ask for cars about 2010 year. But this may not the rule.
    If I helped you know what to do..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Just noticed that Tradelocks have some new ID46 remotes, one looks like a Honda flip (NB10) and the other the latest style PSA flip (NB11)
    http://www.tradelocks.co.uk/keydiy-r...p-remotes.html
    I'll order a few before they run out

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autochei View Post
    i have a customer with a citroen c4 i need produce remote key but in menu citroen it s empty and in peugeot i see only peugeot 307 all it s for before 2006 my citroen its 2009 year citroen c4 it s not in list

jimmy can u tell me what should i choice or i need check all one by one and i find corect remote?
    I've got a 2006 C4 to try this morning, so will post afterwards which does or doesn't work

4. The Following User Says Thank You to keyprogramming For This Useful Post:

mikajna (22nd January, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keyprogramming View Post
    I've got a 2006 C4 to try this morning, so will post afterwards which does or doesn't work
    and tell us what u choice from menu kd900 what type u use please

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    329 Posts

today make key for peugeot 206, 2004 year
    car start well but remote doesn t work

someon try make this key model ?
    PUSH reputation and thanks If you think I helped .............................

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autochei View Post
    and tell us what u choice from menu kd900 what type u use please
    No luck, all the below failed
    From the start of the KD900 menu
    307 0536 ASK
    408 0536 FSK
    0523 ASK
    508 C4L 3008
    0523 FSK
    0523-ASK
    0523-FSK-3

Pity that I could not find one that would work, as I get loads of enquiries for C4's, just have to carry on using the real ones.

Jimmy, any chance of looking at this one as there is a good demand for it throughout Europe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to keyprogramming For This Useful Post:

whiskeyman (22nd January, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts

.................................................. ..........................

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

Same as for me, firstly I try with NB07 v2.0, after that I got NB07-1 v3.0 and also neither remote does not work from menu for peugeot 308 2009...I was try every flip remote with 2 and 3 buttons, even is original remote with 2 buttons.

Dont know what is problem, but car started with almost every try, but remote never managed to work.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

are you guys who are trying different PSA remotes using the same remote then uploading the different firmware then reprogramming to the car?

If so jimmy already said if a remote does not work then do not reuse the remote on that car.

I believe he means that because the key ID is already in the car that the new remote config will not be entered into the system and it will keep the old config.

Maybe you could reuse the same remote on the car if you first program just the old key to remove the KD key from memory, then try reprogramming the KD key with the different firmware??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

Fallen (23rd January, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paul_12345 View Post
    are you guys who are trying different PSA remotes using the same remote then uploading the different firmware then reprogramming to the car?

If so jimmy already said if a remote does not work then do not reuse the remote on that car.

I believe he means that because the key ID is already in the car that the new remote config will not be entered into the system and it will keep the old config.

Maybe you could reuse the same remote on the car if you first program just the old key to remove the KD key from memory, then try reprogramming the KD key with the different firmware??
    No mate, I check nb remote with hitag2 after generate new psa remote, NB remote unlock PCF and change ID and cant start car before programming again to same car. Cant find what is problem, frequency is good, first I was try 0536 FSK, than rest of remotes...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikajna View Post
    No mate, I check nb remote with hitag2 after generate new psa remote, NB remote unlock PCF and change ID and cant start car before programming again to same car. Cant find what is problem, frequency is good, first I was try 0536 FSK, than rest of remotes...
    Even if it had the same ID it would not start the car again because the key would not be in crypto mode with the correct ISK

I would double check that the ID changes each time you change the firmware because jimmy said it didn't unless they now changed it so it does.
    Last edited by paul_12345; 23rd January, 2016 at 02:32 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

Honestly I didnt check that this time after programming, but when I was programming on peugeot 307 than I check ID and was changed, didnt check this time with 308, maybe now didnt change, but will check and that soon as I can.

Maybe that is problem if dont change ID, how we can solve that, did we must erase all keys, program only original key, than program NB remote...will that be ok?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keyprogramming View Post
    Just noticed that Tradelocks have some new ID46 remotes, one looks like a Honda flip (NB10) and the other the latest style PSA flip (NB11)
    http://www.tradelocks.co.uk/keydiy-r...p-remotes.html
    I'll order a few before they run out
    First impressions of the new NB11 (PSA) is that it feels solid.
    The cover comes off easily without the worry of snapping off bits.
    Takes the normal 14mm badge, but badge space is flat at the bottom, not convex, so no support in the middle of the badge if it takes a hit
    Takes most blades but you'll have to file about 1mm off the tips to fit the big ones like HU58 and HON66.PSA New-1.jpgPSA New-2.jpgPSA New-3.jpg
    Some of the wide shouldered blades like MAZ24R and HU133 need the side shoulders filing down about 0.5mm

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to keyprogramming For This Useful Post:

Atex31 (24th January, 2016), dustin2014 (24th January, 2016), mikajna (24th January, 2016), PremierD (24th January, 2016), twalters (24th January, 2016), Weasel3 (24th January, 2016)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikajna View Post
    Honestly I didnt check that this time after programming, but when I was programming on peugeot 307 than I check ID and was changed, didnt check this time with 308, maybe now didnt change, but will check and that soon as I can.

Maybe that is problem if dont change ID, how we can solve that, did we must erase all keys, program only original key, than program NB remote...will that be ok?
    I'm guessing that this may work, if not then the only way to do it would be to have a remote for each firmware version, then program each until you find the one that works - then simply replace that key with another so you still have a set of all the firmwares.

You can also check this very easy.

Do the above until you find the correct remote. Then with one of the keys that didn't work program this with the correct firmware and then try to program it - if it works you know you can reuse if you make sure its removed properly before reprogramming.

You can also intentionally program a wrong firmware version, then do not delete it from the car and program the correct firmware and try to program it to the car and seeing it it works, if not then delete from memory and try to program again and see if it works.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

mikajna (24th January, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paul_12345 View Post
    I'm guessing that this may work, if not then the only way to do it would be to have a remote for each firmware version, then program each until you find the one that works - then simply replace that key with another so you still have a set of all the firmwares.

You can also check this very easy.

Do the above until you find the correct remote. Then with one of the keys that didn't work program this with the correct firmware and then try to program it - if it works you know you can reuse if you make sure its removed properly before reprogramming.

You can also intentionally program a wrong firmware version, then do not delete it from the car and program the correct firmware and try to program it to the car and seeing it it works, if not then delete from memory and try to program again and see if it works.
    For what its worth, back in September posting #500 I tried a few until I found the right one for a 2009 Peugeot 207CC.
    I used the same remote changing the firmware each time, but used the original flip remote as the first key each time.
    I programmed it with an AD100Pro which erases any existing keys, but don't know how this differs from other programmers.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to keyprogramming For This Useful Post:

paul_12345 (25th January, 2016)