Register
Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by estate View Post
    @ Rapidlocksmiths, ^^^^ this was my point Martin.......... little things that need finishing, I wasn't comparing them to anything because we all know that there is nothing like it ( yet ), but it feels like it's not being developed that well, there are many many area's that need sorting, nothing major but it would turn a very good tool into an amazing tool..... Tried using the 46 Remotes for Renault with an ne72/73 blade?

I gotta agree there estate, I really like this tool & am a bit of a fan. But there are some things that could take this tool from good to great, and the developers dont seem to get that

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts

The developers are showing signs of hitting their ceiling , im hoping this is not the case , but instead of new coverage or even correcting non working coverage we see gimmicks being released instead , coloured remotes , bluetooth box etc , none of which is going to impress many , id much rather see existing issues fixed than gimmick lines.

i have the NB remotes and have used on PSA , i wont use on renault as unreliable at present , such remotes should not be released until fully working , these should not be released to test on us , they have enough distributors worldwide now to test these NB remotes in beta stage and should test prior to release .

with this said , i have always used this unit on the remotes and the coverage that i know to be spot on and has never let me down , i test new coverage on friends and friendly contracts and only sell to my paying customers once ive tested them personally over time and have confidence in them .
    what it covers well even faultlessly is what i use , prefering other options on coverage i dont have full faith in .

production issues in china are common as prices drop , corners get cut to make up the price shortfall , we have all seen it so many times before .

It is my belief that sales of the units has or will now begin to slow down as so many have already invested , thus the panic to release gimmicks , id sooner see the machine with far less coverage , with just what does work 100% and all the non working stuff removed as tarnishes what is a good product.

So if listening jimmy , you are in a position where your customers love your product and what it does , but they are getting frustrated at the amount of claimed coverage that doesnt work , production quality slipping and new releases being gimmicks rather than functional . coloured remotes will impress no one , even ladies will be a hard sell on these pink remotes , my customers want their key to look like the original in every way , they dont want coloured remotes .
    What would increase your sales to raise development funds and make you money is more OEM remote styles , styled on original keys , these will sell far more than coloured remotes , i bet you would sell far more PSA style remotes than pink vw styled remotes by a clear mile .

i love the product , i dont think its fallen behind , but do agree its lost its way a bit and its focus on what the market needs from it.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

cqae (19th August, 2015), dustin2014 (18th August, 2015), estate (18th August, 2015), Fallen (18th August, 2015), keyprogramming (19th August, 2015), whiskeyman (18th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,305 Posts

By ~~~~ you can talk mate ...................

Edited to ... Great product Jimmy but forget the pink ~~~~ and give us more oem's ...
    Last edited by PremierD; 18th August, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

Johnner (18th August, 2015), mikajna (19th August, 2015)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

somethings must be lost in translation.. I think everyone wouldn't mind paying tokens for every remote and only complain with the expensive keys that dont work - yet they are trying to make token free - somethings not right when the customers are saying we want to pay and they make it cheaper.

the problem for most keys that are available in china but not on keydiy is that places like autokeys can pay to crack say a pcf7941 then simply write this to a new pcf7941 and copy the pcb and they have a working key, keydiy have to crack the mcu then reverse engineer the code to make it work with their remote - as they can not write into their pcf chip else it wont be multi use / reusable, and they have more cost in production than a cloned key due to the extra chips.

I don't think keydiy understands the massive market for say a vauxhall flip style key that can do all the vauxhall from corsa c onwards - no having to do a multiple stock checks and source all the remotes just 1 key and only 1 stock check to do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

totalkey (18th August, 2015)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts

so in short for premiere d

more oem style remotes
    only release what works
    work on more functional developments which we happily pay for and not gimmicks

listen to your customers needs and respond for greater success and bigger sales.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 18th August, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

cjawahir (18th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,305 Posts

Now that gets the point across .. just as well .. instead of ...War and Peace ...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

cjawahir (18th August, 2015), Johnner (18th August, 2015)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts

I think another problem they have is they do not fully understand that not every model has 1 remote.
    An example is Peugeot 206, they say they can do it, we know this is not true, or only partly true.
    From memory, there are 4 different remotes used on a 206 (PRE RP0 xxx with and without fog lights, POST RPO xxx with and without fog lights.)

There is a feedback option on the remote software, I have filled this in a few times pointing out obviously wrong information but it is still the same
    update after update.
    There are so many legitimate issues brought up in this thread and none I can think of have been addressed or acknowledged in any way.

We are giving you constructive feedback here Jimmy but unfortunately it appears you are not listening to your customers.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fallen For This Useful Post:

dustin2014 (18th August, 2015), Faraday (19th August, 2015), paul_12345 (18th August, 2015)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I think another problem they have is they do not fully understand that not every model has 1 remote.
    An example is Peugeot 206, they say they can do it, we know this is not true, or only partly true.
    From memory, there are 4 different remotes used on a 206 (PRE RP0 xxx with and without fog lights, POST RPO xxx with and without fog lights.)

There is a feedback option on the remote software, I have filled this in a few times pointing out obviously wrong information but it is still the same
    update after update.
    There are so many legitimate issues brought up in this thread and none I can think of have been addressed or acknowledged in any way.

We are giving you constructive feedback here Jimmy but unfortunately it appears you are not listening to your customers.
    that is what I was wondering..

but it seems from the 'reusing psa remote' thread all these PSA use the same algorithm but uses a few bytes different for each model - so maybe we need to read the virgin keys for each type and post here so keydiy and start adding the actual model in their software and change the algorithm to use the byte the same as the original keys.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

DottoreBL (19th August, 2015), dustin2014 (18th August, 2015), Faraday (19th August, 2015)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Sales of the tool will fall, the money will be in the remotes and i said it a while ago, instead of making the VAG range free, why not put a 5-10 token cost across ALL remotes so that the tool continues to develop and add more, i think there could be a few more styles too, perhaps a few more generic styles, also what about a " universal " control unit so you can add central locking to cars? pos, neg pulse etc? Please Jimmy, take ( some ) of our money and make this even better!!!!

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts

theres 6 different remotes for 206 , the 4 you mention plus the older pre 2002 MY single button and 2 button remotes . i did ask jimmy the question on the 206 remotes when 1st released of which of the remotes does it work on , the answer was that it works on them all which was not the case , still no clarification on this definitive coverage .

jimmy needs to work with his european distributors or visit europe to get development and coverage claims right and accurate , keydiy now have plenty of overseas distributors to work on this with .

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

hi rapid,
    we are doing more testing for some new toys. for the remotes that not tested but put on kd soft , i am very sorry for that.
    the issure is that we do not have thoes cars in china, if we let only several dealers to response , as you know it will be very slow.
    now we are making that if the remotes not tested then show red in text.
    if people response ok, then we put it back to black.

but for the cars that has in china , then we will be happy and be sure to put them on.

i am glad to annouce that in 1-2 months
    kd will support 2015 PSA (tested well in china already , but need some time to wait our 2015 STYLE flip key for PSA keys to release)
    KD will support 2015 OPEL CHEVELOT and Buick ( tested in china , and remote will releas next week named NB07-ETT-GM)
    KD will support 2015 TOYOTA (it not tested in china , but we can find the car in china to test)
    KD will support more than 100 china local cars (maybe not release in KD900 for you do not need them)

by the way , KD is doing a unversial remote ( no need X300, MVP , AD100 ,VCDS , AVDI) , just a simple modify , then kd new remotes will work for ALL remote (not include the SMART KEY), you did not see wrong , it is for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    one for really ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

next month , you will see it.

and also next month , we will release the OBD version KD BULETOOTH ENTRY KIT.

if it can not sell well , then jimmy willl be called as YMMIJ.
    let us see !!!!

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmykey For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (20th August, 2015), cjawahir (21st August, 2015), damih (23rd August, 2015), dekimin (4th September, 2015), DottoreBL (22nd August, 2015), paul_12345 (20th August, 2015), PremierD (20th August, 2015), triak88 (20th August, 2015), whiskeyman (20th August, 2015)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

hi jimmy what do you mean on the universal remote when you say modify?? do you mean modify the car ?? or remote??

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

sounds good jimmy! Keep it coming!!!! Hopefully the GM key will be for ASTRA H or even ASTRA J?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I need calculator pin from vin of Hyundai/Kia?

I need calculator pin from vin of Hyundai/Kia?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abesteiro View Post
    I need calculator pin from vin of Hyundai/Kia?
    Then post in the section marked I NEED mate .. not in here ..