Register
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

So Benz can be cutted without adapter. I think they sale adapers as the machine software is crap from my observation. I cut HU100 some time ago from machine the cutter start to cut from the tip and go far outside the blade cutting also my fixture (I hold finger on stop button at all time) Use of computer software has a different working culture.
    Last edited by redliner; 22nd June, 2017 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

I bought this machine in 2014 and i have problems with the software. The database in the machine is really poor and the software furnished is a 2012.

It works badly with windows 10 and i have broken 2 probes. The machine stops at the half of the cutting and is unable to continue.I must reset it. Until now i cutted only 1 key.

What do you think about this situation ? If you have good ideas, i'll take it.

REDLINER : you said "Hi You can find on Aliexpress but it's hard to find good supplier in there, many sellers write that they are manufacturer and give support but this is for marketing purpose or generic advertising just like with this video. I have problem with this machine and they did not answer after I send money. The android control is fiction - no one manage to set it up."

I agree what you say, they are only able to take money, never ask them for after sales service, you never will have answers...

Thank you,

Alain
    Last edited by AlanSquare; 19th July, 2017 at 11:00 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlanSquare View Post
    Hi,

I bought this machine in 2014 and i have problems with the software. The database in the machine is really poor and the software furnished is a 2012.

It works badly with windows 10 and i have broken 2 probes. The machine stops at the half of the cutting and is unable to continue.I must reset it. Until now i cutted only 1 key.

What do you think about this situation ? If you have good ideas, i'll take it.

REDLINER : you said "Hi You can find on Aliexpress but it's hard to find good supplier in there, many sellers write that they are manufacturer and give support but this is for marketing purpose or generic advertising just like with this video. I have problem with this machine and they did not answer after I send money. The android control is fiction - no one manage to set it up."

I agree what you say, they are only able to take money, never ask them for after sales service, you never will have answers...

Thank you,

Alain

Hi I guess from your statement that the problems are through PC software under Win10. Is there problem also using machine software?. Maybe the problem is with Incompatible drivers under windows 10. I use Win 7 and CodeMaster 5.5 so far cutting ok, only one problem with the USB socket in the laptop lose it's connection sometimes and then cutting will stops immediately so check this.
    If you want I can send you my drivers and software that I use but was posted 2 times in DK by me and other guy that help me out with it as seller didn't supply any software.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Thanks a lot for sharing your point of view.
    I ve the machine on my wish list but I m not sure.

Buying for china is always a risk. After receiving the Item you ve no change of gettiing any support or waranty if you get problems.

On aliexpress al sellers use dropshippping. They order what you buy some where after you ve payed. They don't even have any experiences and any knowledge is you need help.

Even Xhorse do not have any customers services to help you. Without this forum and others you wil throw your money if you buy chinese tools.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HI Redliner,

Thank you for your answer. Why not not for the pilot and the software. I am working on the database, reaally poor. It's not a good basis for my activity for collector cars. I tried to decode the keys, but i don't know the software to do that. I observed that many keys have the same length or width, number of pins. I am creating a database of compatibility. After i will try it, but i must first to resolve my problem of machine.
    We can continue in private the last part of this conversation if you want. I didn't understands what you want to say with "was posted 2 times in DK".

Regards,
    Alan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by auto techniek View Post
    Without this forum and others you wil throw your money if you buy chinese tools.
    That's why i stopped all type of commerce with the chinese people. I prefer the american vendors, more serious, with a good reactivity. The last conversation with the vendor of my machine was "muscled", correct but very clear for the future of our relations.

Regards,
    Alan
    Last edited by AlanSquare; 20th July, 2017 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate2 View Post
    My X6 doesn't cut hu66 correctly any more.... The cut isnt parallel to the key. One side is deep enough the other too shallow.... Anyone know the cause?
    I put honda key at wrong tip stop, the machine struggled thinking it was doing the tip. Now it's cutting keys deep at the key head and shallow at the tip when doing the right side, shallow at the key head and deep at the tip when doing the left side. Keys are cutting at an angle.
    Anyone experience this? I haven't taken it apart yet, any suggestions for correcting this will be helpful. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts

Corrected, I opened it up and found no adjustment. So I put a key blank in the jaw, attached a wrench and put pressure on it, heard a click, and all is well now.
    Machine is cutting straight again. Odd.........

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    578 Posts

Thanks a lot for sharing your point of view.
    I ve the machine on my wish list but I m not sure.
    Buying for china is always a risk. After receiving the Item you ve no change of gettiing any support or waranty if you get problems.
    On aliexpress al sellers use dropshippping. They order what you buy some where after you ve payed. They don't even have any experiences and any knowledge is you need help.
    Even Xhorse do not have any customers services to help you. Without this forum and others you wil throw your money if you buy chinese tools.
    hello friend, sorry late to reply you.you can tell me your xhorse products problem in detail.
    i will try my best to help and solve your problem.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hi M8

Today received the cutter machine. But the display is too bright that I can 't read it.

Any ideas how to adjiust this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by auto techniek; 5th September, 2017 at 08:41 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Problem solved. in the front of the computer host you find a hole. Turn with a scew driver slowly till you get sharp picture.
    Last edited by auto techniek; 5th September, 2017 at 11:33 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to auto techniek For This Useful Post:

ancient (19th January, 2018), Automat (5th September, 2017), mickye_dj (9th September, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I ve cut a hu64 key without adapter. Adapter is ordered and not yet received.

Key is decoded as 4224210231
    Key did not open the door. What is wrong?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

It could be incorrect reading(I'm not good enough to tell from the pictures) or it could be the key blank doesn't have the correct width.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to autoTkey For This Useful Post:

auto techniek (6th September, 2017)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I ve cut a hu64 key without adapter. Adapter is ordered and not yet received.

Key is decoded as 4224210231
    Key did not open the door. What is wrong?
    Hi the machine is not good for key decoding especially HU64 has 10 positions very near each other. Your reading is defo wrong as the blade has 5 heights. Those machines decoding some as "0" but there never will be zero usually it's nearest number so pin 7 is number 1.
    In my opinion you have to add one number higher to each pin so should be 5335321342 but that it's just from my experience with this machine I have no feature to decode the blade from picture.
    Last edited by redliner; 8th September, 2017 at 08:12 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to redliner For This Useful Post:

auto techniek (9th September, 2017)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I have problem cutting VA2 blade for Toyota Aygo, 107 or C1 by this machine please tell me how you doing it. As you know this type is different and has pins on the top and on the bottom. I using 2mm drill bit, the machine cutting around 2.5mm groove but it's not enough and the key doesn't work in a lock. Original groove is much wider and I try cut from machine and PC software. Only one chance to make biger groove is to set the drill as 1.5 mm but some areas are cutted 0.30mm to much. Did someone try to install biger drill?