Register
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts

No fan is an issue i would say , obviously a corner cut in production , though if occassional use then it shouldnt have much effect .

viw9419 , have you cracked adding keys to the condor now ? as it still has some notable series missing , ie clio 3 , megane card keys etc , i know they are working on these in china

if buying chinese machine , spend wisely and buy condor , you get much more for your money in build quality and its a wiser long term investment than x6

Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 22nd July, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Automat (22nd July, 2014)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

. . . . . .
    Last edited by viw9419; 3rd November, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts

since back , it no longer updates online on the condor server , so unable to update to latest version at mo waiting to see if condor can fix so it can update , fingers and toes are crossed.

the condor has the clio 3 and the megane card key on it , you just have to search , ie for megane card key you need to select key database , select renault , enter key code and it brings up a list of 4 , select 2nd on list and its for megane key

for clio 3 , click key database , click on renault , enter key code , then select series and you get the clio 3 key .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

54321 (22nd July, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carkeysa View Post
    My X6 arrived yesterday from Sicotool and I was disappointed to see that the "quick change guide pin and cutter" has been replaced with a grub screw on the shaft. Else it looks and works fine.
    Mine as well, I actually like the screw, now there is one less component to get jammed up.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

. . . . . .
    Last edited by viw9419; 3rd November, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts

ive tried 3 leads and 3 computers , they have suggested trying new internet , i will persevere and try as they suggest a different internet connection though doubt this will help .

it updated fine on my pc and internet in past .

i will give it ago on another internet , it enters bios ok so machine enters listening mode fine , but fails to download from server every time with every lead and every pc so far and with anti virus disabled , i will try again tonight

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

. . . . . .
    Last edited by viw9419; 3rd November, 2015 at 02:03 PM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts

sorted today , driver files were corrupted , they sent a one off updater tool that updated drivers and rebooted machine then updated on line flawlessly , so now running 2.29 and bang up to date .

they have added a function for searching for key by make and model which is usefull , megane card key added in menu , and great wall added with some bug fixes to other keys , tibbe x3 clamp added for tibbe cutting as well , so all looking good .

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

They spent a lot of time, to upgrade their upgrade program, before an upgrade, takes about an hour, now the latest upgrade program, need only 5-15 minutes to complete. Because the user distribution is very wide, if not solve the upgrade of the time, many users, probably because of the instability of network, upgrade failed due to. Now, they are a very good solution to this problem, if the need for technical support, you can contact them online technical support. If you have special requirements, can also be technical contact with them, including language localization, they can provide very good support.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Condor key cut mahcine, they are continuing to improve their machine, if you have the demand for personalized, or need to add a blank key data of different, can contact them, they are willing to help you add a different language, different key data.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Rapid have you used it for tibbe? this will be the clincher for me..........

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by estate View Post
    Rapid have you used it for tibbe? this will be the clincher for me..........
    would of thought it would be working fine, its only cutting a few straight lines with the clamp adjusting the angle.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts

not yet im awaiting my test tibbe unit to arrive so i can put it through its paces , even if good , i still prefer a stand alone tibbe machine , my 10 year old silca delta fo has been on my vans for past 10 years and is still as good as new , always cuts a perfect key .

with testing clamps added to other machines , ive always found that keys need finishing and dressing with a file , some differs more than others , with the delta fo no dressing needed.

my trusty old silca delta fo has cot easily 5000 keys or more , and still as good as new , but im contracted to test the tibbe clamp so will do thoroughly .

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

If improvements in good or suggestions, you can contact the factory, if your project has been manufacturers, manufacturers can pay the corresponding fees, or give you commonly used accessories for you.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts

i test the machines for a distributor who is going to distribute and warranty it around the world , so its for them that i test , they then liase with factory for what additions or improvements they need for the machine to fit their customers needs.

so all results get fed back to the factory by them