Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New BBC HD Channels

Hello

Can anybody please help me.

I have got a motorized satellite receiver and i would please like to know what the satellite frequencies are for the 5 new BBC HD channels on Freesat
    BBC News HD
    BBC Three HD
    BBC Four HD
    CBeebies HD
    CBBC HD

Can anybody please help me, thank you in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I am very happy to finally see BBC Three in HD!
    The full story here: BBC News - BBC launches five new HD channels

And I hope the CBBC HD channel will fix my issues when trying to record on CBBC for the past year with rarely any success -.- ( http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...d-cbbc-351480/ )

Although I haven't done any new scans since october, they suddenly just appeared in my channel list even when restoring channels from a previous backup, so I guess BBC used existing frequencies for these.

EDIT: scrap that, dreamboxedit mucks up my channels.. AGAIN! I lost it now after saving because it doesn't recognise the new chans.. even though I received new chans into a new project.. that app is so much fail.. I should really learn to use a better channel editor.. any suggestions? In the meantime.. time for another full scan >.<

EDIT2: DreamSet channel editor (http://www.dreamset-editor.com/index.php) seems to work fine, for those who want an alternative to dreamboxedit
    Last edited by VirtuallyMore; 13th December, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

On Sky Box, a lot of the BBC channels have been renamed for the Olympics in the last few days.. Presume its the same for Freesat too