Register
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 790
  1. #661
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hello
    Can someone help me activate my AutoCom 2013.3, please?
    autocom 2013.3 CDP CARS +: sn 100251
    hardware key QBGIGRITVACE
    Thank you very much!

    FileActivation.zip
    Last edited by avy2017; 14th March, 2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: some updates

  2. #662
    DK Veteran mesrine_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    /etc/passwd
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 775 Times in 345 Posts
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avy2017 View Post
    Hello
    Can someone help me activate my AutoCom 2013.3, please?
    autocom 2013.3 CDP CARS +: sn 100251
    hardware key QBGIGRITVACE
    Thank you very much!

    FileActivation.zip
    Hi,
    Activation Ok
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #663
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    you can get some help to activate this??
    also are in search of date nature autocom delphi 2015 does anyone know I target? thank you
    delphi 2014R3
    serial number 100251
    hardware key EGDFZJFAVQED
    software version 2.13.3
    product name DS150E (new vci)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #664
    Newbie sisox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    Could anyone activate my file?
    Autocom 2013.3 CARS
    serial number 100251
    hw key QBGIGRITVACE

    Thanks in advance

    FileActivation sisox.rar

  5. #665
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Here its the link to the activator...


    https://mega.nz/#!dF4liTTR!pBhLeSBsd...DLu4oZKGVa3HCw
    Last edited by maruboc; 19th March, 2017 at 05:56 PM.

  6. #666
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sisox View Post
    Hi,
    Could anyone activate my file?
    Autocom 2013.3 CARS
    serial number 100251
    hw key QBGIGRITVACE

    Thanks in advance

    FileActivation sisox.rar
    Hi your file activated
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to minhqp For This Useful Post:

    sisox (19th March, 2017)

  8. #667
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maruboc View Post
    Here its the link to the activator...


    https://mega.nz/#!dF4liTTR!pBhLeSBsd...DLu4oZKGVa3HCw
    It's useless for 2014R3

  9. #668
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hi, can someone help me activate my software?

    -AutoCom 2013.3

    FileActivation_PauloR_.rar
    Last edited by paulor; 28th March, 2017 at 02:39 PM.

  10. #669
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    Could anyone activate my file?
    Delphi 2013.3 CARS
    serial number 100251
    hw key EGDFZJFAVQED

    FileActivation.zip

    Thanks in advance
    Rob


  11. #670
    Top Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 150 Times in 90 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sporky33 View Post
    Hi,
    Could anyone activate my file?
    Delphi 2013.3 CARS
    serial number 100251
    hw key EGDFZJFAVQED

    FileActivation.zip

    Thanks in advance
    Rob


    Here is your activated file.

    Good Luck !
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #671
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hello
    can somebody activate my autocom ?
    Serial nr 100251
    H Key BIQHKNVBSIJJ
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. #672
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hello, please active my Autocom installationFileActivation.zip

    Serial nr 100251

    H Key BIQHKNVBSIJJ

    Thank you.

  14. #673
    Top Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 150 Times in 90 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian189 View Post
    Hello
    can somebody activate my autocom ?
    Serial nr 100251
    H Key BIQHKNVBSIJJ
    Activated !
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. #674
    Top Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 150 Times in 90 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krzakx View Post
    Hello, please active my Autocom installationFileActivation.zip

    Serial nr 100251

    H Key BIQHKNVBSIJJ

    Thank you.

    Activated !
    Attached Files Attached Files

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to BMR187 For This Useful Post:

    krzakx (23rd April, 2017)

  17. #675
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    please if someone can activate
    Attached Files Attached Files

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •