eagle 1000, no output and green light
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default eagle 1000, no output and green light

hi there,

i was sent a eagle 1000 by a friend booted it up and commando 14.7 was installed i decided to open up DCC and flash it with OpenPLi-beta-dm500-20130505-305 via LAN

DCC uploaded the new image erased the flash and flashed the new image

at this point it said if it does not restart do a manual restart i waited 2 or so minutes and my box did nothing so i unplugged it and plugged it back in when it rebooted it had no output, green light and network lights came on and did nothing else

in hindsight i should have left it on commando 14.7 not knowing much as yet.....

is it possible to recover this using the null modem or have i bricked my box?

i honestly do not fancy looking at jtag as my soldering skills suck

any help would be appreciated, i have ordered a null modem cable from ebay and it should be here by the end of the week

additionally when i power up my box my tv detects the scart and auto switches and switches back when the box is unplugged if this help

Thanks
    Last edited by hostaway; 16th January, 2014 at 01:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts