Linux IPTV + DVB-S2
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Linux IPTV + DVB-S2

Hey,

Anybody who knows processor Bcm1250 can support IPTV + DVB-S2 ?
    TVSKY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wish I could have that answer too,
    Last edited by daniellewagner; 20th January, 2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Made a mistake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When I first bought an IPTV box, it seemed to be working fine. I later realized that they had sent me a faulty receiver that kept turning off and on when I was in the middle of watching something. What made it worse is that when I contacted them, they told me they would charge me for the shipping costs because their return policy ends after just a week!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samahisa View Post
    When I first bought an IPTV box, it seemed to be working fine. I later realized that they had sent me a faulty receiver that kept turning off and on when I was in the middle of watching something. What made it worse is that when I contacted them, they told me they would charge me for the shipping costs because their return policy ends after just a week!
    Oh, bad luck and rubbish company you encounter .
    TVSKY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It seems that android TV box & smart IPTV in the prevailing .
    TVSKY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

hey ive now got me a Videostrong K1 DVB S2
    from ebay/uk "*********** ... excellent with everything installed there an working ! totally recommended it. was only ?60
    working lovely with kodi, plex, showbox etc on the android side, and the satellite stuff side working fantastic too
    ONLY prob i have atm is not being able to edit channels on the satellite side you can dump the files (dvb_s_mw_s1) an see with notepad that it has all the channel info,
    anyone else managed to import this into dreamsat, or AJsat PVR800 editor, maybe convert it to a .dbs format ??
    Last edited by Johnner; 14th February, 2016 at 11:36 PM. Reason: No Social Media Links Please....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you tell us, what company that was, so we can be informed when buying boxes for us.
    thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would like to know that also, since i'm new to this world and i'm looking to buy equipment