Quote Originally Posted by PaphosAL View Post
Just to be safe, guys, please run with this baby, as we had two false starts yesterday...

The OFFICIAL Commando 15.0 Release is datestamped 31.01.2014 10:21 today

Anything dated 30.Jan 14 is foo bar (my fault)

Lorra new stuff, so READING the new helpfiles is vital

C15 is NOT available as a C14.7 online update! It's a brand new release and time to move on now...

We'll still be maintaining C14.7 online updates for another couple of months, just to help the poor sods with locked-down boxes, thanks to greedy low-life traders making money out of our FREE shared work!

These bottom-feeder 'providers' are not gonna like C15 though, thanks to our wicked sense of humour, LOL!

Cheers- AL

Finally got a minute to pop this on the trusty DM500. And what a difference it makes, love the new boot logo!

Everything is as it says on the tin, (readme files), and I always do Autobouquets are spot on and I think I see where you have "spoiled" it for the bottom feeders, although I always try to change my root password via telnet at all times. Just having a problem doing it now

I will report back over the next few days once I have run the image in a bit. Although I can't see a V15.1 anytime soon as it's hard to improve on this!