Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Default Nissan Juke 2016 prox BRICKED

Hi,

I bricked Juke 2016 with proxy key. I used Lonsdor at first. It read BCM with 4 digit PIN code in no time, then proceed to key registration.

The tool asked me to turn igniton off and close the car with remote control if I have one, so I did.

Then procedure of adding key started, at first I push the start button and put original key close to coil but suddenly saw error on dash and no any immo blinking sign. So at this point, procedure went bad, something goes wrong. Then I tried to proceed further to add second key, procedure finished but car doesnt start, the second key have locked status.

Then I tried reprogram only original key, no luck. When I put close to button, I hear 2 beeps but no immo flashing sign. I tried Smart Pro, procedure goes through the end but doesnt register keys.

Any tips? I though Juke 4 digit pin id46 are safe...
    Last edited by p1et; 1st August, 2023 at 09:38 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    Hi,

at first I push the start button and put original key close to coil but suddenly saw error on dash and no any immo blinking sign.
    Truecode and Autel instruction is - press the start button once with the logo of the key

What about the steering lock is it open or closed now?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

I saw and think it's the same, no matter you push button with key or push button and then put key close to it because tool says you have 5 second to put key close to it after pressing. Anyway I tried pushing button with the key later on.

Steering wheel moves a little bit, I didnt try harder just in case it locks and won't allow to unlock, maybe towing will be needed. But lonsdor is able to do function of release and engage steering lock and it apparently works.

For example I enter programming and it says it can't engage steering lock, then I go back and choose manually engage steering lock it says succes and then go to program keys it connects and start procedure.

The most important thing is there is no immo light flashing on dashboard. When I put key close to button it beeps 2 times but no any immo light, like something is messed up and it can;t register keys,

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

You can't actually program key(s) in Nissan system. You only able to start the pre-defined key registering process. If the key learning process started the only way if it's went wrong either the BCM is broken or full of bugs. Try to disconnect the battery for few hours and start again
    Sorry man this is fu.cked up i feel 'ya
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Did you check do you have label on the glovebox?

Maybe this is 12 digit system but Lonsdor wrong recognised as 4 pin system

Also take out the BCM and read the eeprom and maybe some tool can program the keys back

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

I left disconnected overnight and we will see...

Tomorrow will look for sticker but not expect it in this year but maybe... Only heard about 12 digit PIN code in 2011-2013 models. Also will read BCM eeprom to see the content.

And if this car wake up which I think will be sooner than later, I will never ever again connect to ANY Nissan car after 2011, honestly...

I only bricked 2 cars, it was Renault and Nissan and now they are working together at full strenght...
    Last edited by p1et; 1st August, 2023 at 11:39 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

key4man (2nd August, 2023), Manta1600 (1st August, 2023)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

With this system.

Push button 1-2 second - release.
    And at the same time -Hold key, close to button - but not push.
    Wait for red flash in dash, it think it is 5 times.

And do NOT push brake pedal, at the same time.
    When doing this.

I use other tools.
    But I guess, many tools can do the job.

I think only older Juke, with ignition lock use the 12 digit.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,944 Posts

Last year i've made Navara NP300 2017 AKL with smart key same as Juke, Micra: TWB1G662 - CWTWB1U825 by Autel.

After programming, dash show ikey error. So i just press any button on the smartkey and error go out.
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Maybe you need more tools
    Autel does NOT have any damage warnings on the Juke prox
    Watch this movie carefully, this guy works with Autel KM100 which communicates via bluetooth and due to lack of concentration he makes mistakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPQ0...nel=KHANZAKEYS

He has 2 keys and he tried to program the second key again like the third key, he got confused between YES and NO
    Finally he managed to finish successfully and started the car
    So be more confident, look for an Autel with your friends and try programming the keys
    AS TIPS !!! press the START button with the key logo as Manta wrote
    Press for one second..two or more until the button lights up and you hear 2 beeps
    Autel has Immo status scan which shows you very clearly the state of the car

juke prox.jpg

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

So left car battery overnight, the ignition doesn't comes on unitl I connect tool and login via some of the system (the very first I tried at the beginning doesn't communicate) then after entering PIN, the ignition opens and procedure is open but it's fcked up, I can't see red immo at all, no flashing no solid. The car is able to lock/unlock from central locking button inside the car. Steering wheel is unlocked, can't lock it. When the tool says steering lock engaged it lets me jump into programming mode but steering lock is actually unlocked.

I will try Autel next 3 hours and let you know.

In the video above the red immo is flashing, its the most important. In my case it's invisible at all, it just doesnt accept any key. I understand he closed procedure wrong but then just repeat and all is good. If red immo flashing that's a good sign the procedure is trying to register and in my case not even trying.
    Last edited by p1et; 2nd August, 2023 at 07:04 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Check and see if vehicle has a aftermarket remote start bypass module installed or a GPS that connects to (immo wiring/data lines). they always interfere with key programming procedures... goodluck
    Solidarity with Ukraine

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Autel can't help in this situation - I think that first must sort the problem with the steering lock

Do you have some related fault codes?

you can try emu like this
    https://www.mk3.com/nissan-altima-20...-lock-emulator

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Sounds as though the start stop button is not seeing a key when the registration mode is opened. Have you checked for the transponder aerial signal at the button? I had one which did similar, someone when repairing SSB damaged wiring had mixed up the two grounds.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

My friend was also doing Juke from 2014 i think, he entered programming before checking the key (KD could not read the key as coil was damaged). It behaved the same way. We thought it was ESL so he tried emulator, did not work. Then he took bcm out and added a key directly, did not work either. He then virginised bcm and adapted it to car with abrites, after that he programmed 2 new keys and car was up and running. There are really not many things that could go wrong with juke, you have to have nerves to figure it out though. Its not like DeathList bcm cars.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritech View Post
    Sounds as though the start stop button is not seeing a key when the registration mode is opened. Have you checked for the transponder aerial signal at the button? I had one which did similar, someone when repairing SSB damaged wiring had mixed up the two grounds.
    But in my case I hear 2 beeps when registration is open and I put key close to button so I think it's good(?)

Quote Originally Posted by turismou View Post
    My friend was also doing Juke from 2014 i think, he entered programming before checking the key (KD could not read the key as coil was damaged). It behaved the same way. We thought it was ESL so he tried emulator, did not work. Then he took bcm out and added a key directly, did not work either. He then virginised bcm and adapted it to car with abrites, after that he programmed 2 new keys and car was up and running. There are really not many things that could go wrong with juke, you have to have nerves to figure it out though. Its not like DeathList bcm cars.

I did check the original key before going to the car, it was recognizable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast