DM800 CLONE COBRA1423 IMAGES v00.4a sim2 oe2.0 ssl84d (setup for sly 28.2e) - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porter1 View Post
    cheers cobra ,what one is it on ye download page,cheers
    just rread back ,found it ,cheers look forward to trying m8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Had a couple of weeks trying, but finally managed to get this great image onto my OE (Genuine) Dreambox DM800HD, I also have 2 Clone DM800HD's & have had nothing else but Cobra 1432 Image on them for past few years, was fed up at the offerings from PLi as they no longer support DM800's (they term them as 'End Of Life nowadays)

EVERYTHING works on OE as it does on Clone, including TSmedia and IPTV (not really bothered about this nowadays due to Android & Kodi, but hey it works) the EPG also works exactly as it does on the Clones which was my biggest gripe! (now sorted)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My DM800HD PVR has a very old Cobra image from early 2014 (shows a Hulk image on bootup). It is the USB extended version and so has the USB permanently in the back. It also has a hard drive fitted. I just use the box for the Satellite channels and it does the job fine. Reading the system info, it has openpli 3.0, Kernal 2.6.18. The issue I have is that the TV Guide has not worked for the past year. The satellite I use Astra 28 east and I would normally download the Rytec UK sources.
    Questions:
    1.Will COBRA version v0.005 fix the TV Guide issue ?
    2.Is COBRA v0.005 stable now - in some posts its mentioned that for some people, it no longer detected after upgrading (even though the hard drive detected on v0.004b ok).
    3.Does the USB stick need to be removed when flashing the COBRA image?
    4.Does the USB need to be re-flashed for v0.005 (do I need to do the steps to re-flash the USB stick in the instructions) - if its already flashed under the old version?
    5.The COBRA 0.005 image is from 19th March 2015. Is this the latest image or is there a more recent COBRA image that I have missed?
    6.A friend also has DM800HD PVR, when he starts it, the screen shows sim 201 team #84 - will this COBRA v0.005 image work on it? If not, can anybody recommend ?

Many thanks to all

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345