just rooted my huawei g510
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default just rooted my huawei g510

hi guys just rooted my huawei g510, my first time ever to do root on a Android can I please ask what is the next step ?? I would like to try the iphone rom but don't know how to load it ?? also what else would I need to do with first time root ???

thanks guys

Iphone Huawei G510 Custom Rom - YouTube
    please press the little red THANKS tab
    if I helped if not press the green tab to tell me to f**Koff

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

after rooting make sure to check you indeed have full root access, this can be done with root checker app from google play store.
    Then you need to install a custom recovery like TWRP or CWD (clockworkmod). when you have a custom recovery installed you shut down your phone.
    no start up the phone by holding down the power & volume + keys, this should take you to the custom recovery you installed.
    First you make a full backup of your phone, just in case something goes wrong. when the backup has finished you go back to the first screen.
    now you can choose to install a custom rom from your sd-card that you allready downloaded and placed on your sd card.
    Read the roms info to see if you have to clear dalvik /cache before restarting.
    After installation of the rom has finished and you cleared all cache/dalvik if needed then just reboot the phone.
    if all goes well you now should see the new rom for the first time, note that the first boot of a new roms may take some time.

Make sure the rom you want to install is the correct one for your phone.

hope this helps a little

greets from the Netherlands

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just want to mention perfect job and remember to use a reliable cable to connect. I use to use a bad plastic cable and things went bad. Then I got a pi armor metal one which make my rooting process smoothly.