Whats the best way to stream one DM to multiple TV'S around the home?
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Whats the best way to stream one DM to multiple TV'S around the home?

With the sky hd+ boxes you can use coax cable to connect from the 2 RF out on the back of the box to the TV's that for me was great as the picture quality was decent.

With a wireless sender receiver connection there's to much interference and a weak signal if the area is to big and obstacle in between.

I searched for scart to rf convertor on Ebay and found a few items that may be the job but they only have one RF and I would require 2 RF out.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

I can only suggest that you use an RF modulator that generally come with 1 scart input 1 CVBS Phono input Aerial in connection and the all important RF out connection to supply your other TV, as you want 2 then you would have to purchase a 2 way splitter to feed the 2 x TV's out from the 1 single RF output on the Modulator.

If your looking for Magic Eye control then you would need the Triax Tri-Link same thing an RF modulator but includes Magic Eye capability

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I've just picked up a Triax Tri-Link Kit. Thanks for your advice Digicon it iwas much appreciated.