DM500: Commando 15.0c online update is now LIVE - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Just reflashed the box via serial and then turned off all adult permissions that stops adult viewing....but still no adult bouquet!!!

Might as well scrap this image PAP if its not supported or works properly

open pli going back on now////// FE_CK this waste of time
    Last edited by Mee?kat; 7th May, 2015 at 03:25 PM.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Image is the best there is.

And it is supported mate, just be a bit patient, you can also read the help files using the remote.

You have to realise that the people working really hard in the background do so freely and they have lives of their own

ps

Last year I managed to put on adult for a friend but have forgot now (senior moment)
    If I can remember I will post up but from memory you had some "red, yellow, green, menu buttons choices" By pressing the menu button it switches between choices.

As say can not remember but that is close I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Mee?kat View Post
    Just reflashed the box via serial and then turned off all adult permissions that stops adult viewing....but still no adult bouquet!!!

Might as well scrap this image PAP if its not supported or works properly

open pli going back on now////// FE_CK this waste of time

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Will have to put a 500 back on and look via IP, but I fail to see how people checking the ip (and some will not know how to) is going to get them the channel they want to view,
    if it is not in a normal bouquet when using a remote then a lot of them will not have a clue how to find it via the manual method I mentioned in earlier post.

The pic I have attached is what I see when I try and find a channel (AND sly sports box office is not in sports bouquet nor any other bouquet unless I manually put it in one)

Again thanks for help

Quote Originally Posted by smirnoff_rules View Post
    thats what you see when opening on a you browser ie but ip of the box in browser
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spudorange; 7th May, 2015 at 11:50 PM. Reason: spelling

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

This is for commando 14.7 think its changed since this a bit . Posted by (LraiZer )
    blue button > autobouquet & epg menu > autobouquets wizard > 28.2E bouquet selections > nuke all adult channels? >> NO
    blue button > autobouquet & epg menu > autobouquets wizard > 28.2E bouquet selections > show or hide+lock bouquets > scroll to adult >> show
    blue button > autobouquets 28.2e now!

this should turn on adult channels and add them to your next scan.

once you have done this you can then manually disable them via onbox bouquet editor:
    press menu > services > bouquet editor > scroll to adult > press menu until hide option shows on bar > press blue to toggle hide selected bouquet > press exit > press save.
    this will will show or hide individual bouquets manually if you have chosen to show them via the autobouquets wizard menu.
    If your Happy with the Help push the Thanx button
    PAUL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to plasterer For This Useful Post:

Mee?kat (1st July, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DM500 Commando 15 0c online update is now LIVE

i was able to update yesterday, i hadnt had the time to play to see if i can receive the rewards but if anyone wants to know anything i can check this or that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123