Xtrend for Australia
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Xtrend for Australia

Hi everyone,

I owned an Xtrend in Ireland and was really impressed with the picture quality etc. I remembering hearing at one stage that it is a Korean manufactured high end tuner that gave such great picture I am not sure if that is true? I now live in Australia and am considering purchasing an Xtrend for the picture quality alone. I don't think I will be doing any ** do you think it is worth investing in the box for the picture quality and other features aside from **?

Also will I be able to use the T tuner to get the local terrestrial channels? Finally how are the other features such as HBBTv coming along because I know when I purchased my box originally it was at the infancy stages and not very good.

Thanks,

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

I am not sure on the DVB-T side it will work for Australian Freeview as they use the same UHF system as the UK but they also use the VHF system that we dont, as for the HBBTV its satellite dependant and depending on what you can receive down Aus way will also depend on if they broadcast HBBTV. Its got a great following on 19.2? east as well as a few others and works well.

I would do your research before you buy.