Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: David Icke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default David Icke

Just had a m8 round ( well he used to be ok ) now he is immersed in the world of torquoise and David Icke

i have had the lot illuminati,lizard people machines that make electric we dont need fuel and all sorts of crap

not very clued up on any of this 5hite so im wondering what i can pick up too discredit him and take the pi55 really

or is any believable and are we all controled by rothchilds
    Last edited by thered; 12th January, 2010 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

wheres ~~~~in raven when you need him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Who's rules the world?

The Rothchilds family, is a jewish family that quietly owns gigantic banking assets all-across Europe and America. Dating back to the Ottoman Empire, where most Jewish people were forced out of their homes, and fleed across Europe, the Rothchilds family settled in Cith of Venice. There, they started banking operations, later spreading across Europe, making Venice the banking capital of Europe. The Rothschilds dominated the banking scene across Europe, and have been the sole creditors to the empires of Britain, Bravaria, etc. The Rothschild's name, carries a heavy weight title throughout the banking sector of today's world, whether directly or indirectly.
    Since they are the world leading bankers of today. They have a lot of say as to what goes on in this country today. They are also the wealiest banking family in the world.

It is a No Brainer to work out where all the GOLD is and who owns the majority of it, That is where the Power is.

Now I could on and on about this, but lets just point out their are 13 Main Families involved in the World Power: Astor, Bundy, Collins, Dupont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russel, and Van Duyn .

Lets just say alot of time and money has been spent on Mind Control Technology.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Another one to add to the list .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelord View Post
    The Rothchilds family, is a jewish family that quietly owns gigantic banking assets all-across Europe and America. Dating back to the Ottoman Empire, where most Jewish people were forced out of their homes, and fleed across Europe, the Rothchilds family settled in Cith of Venice. There, they started banking operations, later spreading across Europe, making Venice the banking capital of Europe. The Rothschilds dominated the banking scene across Europe, and have been the sole creditors to the empires of Britain, Bravaria, etc. The Rothschild's name, carries a heavy weight title throughout the banking sector of today's world, whether directly or indirectly.
    Since they are the world leading bankers of today. They have a lot of say as to what goes on in this country today. They are also the wealiest banking family in the world.

It is a No Brainer to work out where all the GOLD is and who owns the majority of it, That is where the Power is.

Now I could on and on about this, but lets just point out their are 13 Main Families involved in the World Power: Astor, Bundy, Collins, Dupont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russel, and Van Duyn .

Lets just say alot of time and money has been spent on Mind Control Technology.
    are they all related and do they poison us with aspartame and turn into lizards though

i also heard that all presidents are related but when i researched myself there are 100 million people just in america related to at least 1 president and looads from uk too
    Last edited by thered; 12th January, 2010 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes and they are All Slaves of the System, The Money System.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelord View Post
    Yes and they are All Slaves of the System, The Money System.
    maybe but is that your arguement?

i have read a bit and there is a few people who do seem connected in money like the rothchilds and there may be certain elements of truth but it all seems a load of old pony tbh

it seeems that any new people who come into the equation there family trees are looked at for generations to find a link with whover they want whether it be illuminati,rothchilds or that family of shapeshifting lizards

truth is tho if you looked at most peoples family trees you will find links to power if you go back far enough

how do the mega-rich people now fit it the gates, abramovichs and all these rich shiekhs are they all connected if so i am too the sultan of brunei is my 8th cousin twice removed i have researched it and told you so its true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    are they all related and do they poison us with aspartame and turn into lizards though

i also heard that all presidents are related but when i researched myself there are 100 million people just in america related to at least 1 president and looads from uk too
    It's strange you should mention that, because every time i drink diet pepsi i find myself trying to lick my own eyeballs and seem to seriously crave small rodents...
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chroma View Post
    It's strange you should mention that, because every time i drink diet pepsi i find myself trying to lick my own eyeballs and seem to seriously crave small rodents...
    yes its all a plan they are dumbing us all down with aspartame so we cant think for ourselves and see the bigger picture

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

It is all true, you're mates right. Apart from the lizards that is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy

But the real question is, wotcha gonna do about it? I'm afraid the rule of divide and conquer will always apply so there's no chance of the status quo ever being disrupted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klever19 View Post
    But the real question is, wotcha gonna do about it? .
    not take sweeteners perhaps

i know people who avoid saccharin and aspartame and they aint seeing the world run by satanic superpower bloodlines and shapeshifting lizards

i thought i might have got a bit better response tbh like some facts or evidence rather than straight yes or no answers and that people are related if you dig deep enough

ooh ~~~~ity do well i never its a revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

the plot thickens after some intensive research i have found that george w bush is related to pocohontas

what it means i dont know but im sure there will be links too the illuminati

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it's not who you are related to, its who you have a contract with.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

there is more to it thered, there is a lot more. A lot of information out there, wether or not it is true, half true, or totally false is for you to decide, but to rattle on about it you get labelled a wierdo. So I don't.
    There ain't much I can do about it anyway.
    there is a good youtube vid, about an hour long in 10 minute sections of an audience with David Icke. I have it saved, but the vid keeps getting pulled off youtube.
    Apart from the lizards, a lot of his stuff is believable.. he certainly names names. Bilderberg group.. google that.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast