Can someone please give me "their" own personal recipe for amazingly great Chicken Soup, you know, the stuff that is very watery and just like you get in a Chinese restaurant etc like a Clear-ish broth/stock type ?

I don't really want anything in it that would make a very delicate stomach any worse than it already is, so I guess that means certain things need to be kept out of it like any pepper or peppers, basically anything that could irritate a very very sensitive gut if you know what I mean without me having to go into any detail here, .

I would imagine having some small cubes of potatoes in it too would be good as it would be more like a bulker and help absorb all the bad stuff in the gut etc.

Plus, I mean the type of soup that has like a clear-ish broth, defo not the Creamy type, that is just another type of gut irritant in a lot of people, so yes, I mean the Clear-ish broth/stock type.

hope someone maybe knows the easiest, best and tasty way to do what I am asking, I have been reading up on lots of websites but there are so many different recipes that its hard to choose whats best and whats not, plus they tend to add a hell of a lot of spices and herbs and things that look to me could possibly be a gut irritant, but I don't know.

Maybe someone knows, eh ?

Thanks