as the title of thread suggests :

What are the very best types of "Fresh" boneless fish fillets to buy that have literally hardly any chance of getting a bone in them and also taste excellent ? (I know the supermarkets never guarantee no bones will ever be in fish labelled boneless, but you know what I mean).

So far I know that Fresh Salmon or Tuna fillets are ideal because they are big thick/heavy/fat fish which I would imagine means that's the reason why you very seldom (if ever) get any bones from their fillets because most of the good meat isn't anywhere near the fish's spine bone like it always is on thin fish.

I absolutely love the taste of very very fresh rainbow trout, but very often I have found bones in them even though they are stated as being boneless, I don't know what it is, but ever since I was young I have always hated when I even get one bone when eating a fish, I think its because I nearly choacked on one of the bones one time or something like that and after that any time I tried to eat fish I was always very causious incase there was a bone lurking somewhere, , lots of times I have even had a full big fish fillet infront of me and after one mouthful if I got a single bone in it I would just dump the whole lot right into the bin, I would never ever take the chance, no way !

So I am hoping some of you guys are right into all the different types of fish etc and can tell me whats best to get for what I am asking please ?

Thanks guys