Best type of fish for no Bones ? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

conger eel is an excellent tasting fish with a easy removable spine and is literally boneless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Arbroath smokies , Aberdeen boneless fried with some smoked backon awwwwww maannnnnnnnnnn 1inch thick gub watern

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sea bass is probably my favourite white meat content fish especially if baked(mumified) in a sea salt crust and easy to remove bones which did,nt seem to be many anyway...

Hake is another i have tried,and also swordfish was very tasty and both had no bones when i was served the meal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mee?kat View Post
    Sea bass is probably my favourite white meat content fish especially if baked(mumified) in a sea salt crust and easy to remove bones which did,nt seem to be many anyway...

Hake is another i have tried,and also swordfish was very tasty and both had no bones when i was served the meal.
    After living in South East Asia for about a year, I got use to eating fish off the bone and got use to the faffing about. Its just like meat that's cooked on the bone, its always more tasty and more moist. Fillets preprepared by the butcher are the way to go if you want no bones whatsoever and now messing yourself. Fish steaks are always a good bet. Halibut is one of my favourites as they have larger bones and more cuts without bones.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yawotm8 For This Useful Post:

Mee?kat (16th July, 2016), nara (20th February, 2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12