Abrites Diagnostics for BMW v.20.0 - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Dismissing one person that talks negative about the product when there isn't anything negative to say is one thing, trying to dismiss everybody that has grievances with legitimate complaints only damages the reputations of those who keep dismissing them.

It was just a matter of time riddler that people like yourself have had enough, most of the for seen problems with this device were raised ~4years ago and were constantly being dismissed.If the product does not work as advertised out of the box they are legally obligated to fix it for free without having the need to pay for some bullshit service plus nonsense. If you are upset now you will be bitterly disappointed when the features that do work eventually stop working altogether and it's only use then is a paperweight.

Regards
    Impactops

2. The Following User Says Thank You to impactops For This Useful Post:

the_riddler (22nd November, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi guys may you help me I want to buy Avdi from Bulgaria Sofia is that good diagnostic tool or wasting time and money.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by isacnkuna View Post
    Hi guys may you help me I want to buy Avdi from Bulgaria Sofia is that good diagnostic tool or wasting time and money.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk
    Did you bought one?.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12