where to download & install ts panel for vu+ uno HD on black hole 2.2.1
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default where to download & install ts panel for vu+ uno HD on black hole 2.2.1

hi guys i have just uploaded new image 2.2.1 on vu uno
    but in this here is no ts panel , so guide me where to get it and how to install in steps screen shots will be highly appreciated
    thanks

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-panel-283787/ Have a read mate it's an old thread but it'll get you started. I think the latest version is ts panel 7.3 so if you search the web you will find latest file. hth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sir . i have some how downloaded n installed the very same version ts panel,
    but hard to get cams download n installment, help plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tabasum View Post
    sir . i have some how downloaded n installed the very same version ts panel,
    but hard to get cams download n installment, help plz
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

hi.think this works for most images .download ipk.7.3 is latest.ftp to tmp.
    on reciever .in software settings,go to manually install ipk.
    once uv done that ul need to enter this command in telnet and press enter,then restart box,

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

tspanel is an ipk file , that means the file name ends with .ipk .

you will need dream control center or vu control center to send the tspanel file into your box , dcc and vucc are programs that connect your computer to your box and allow you to send files to your box and also send files from your box to your computer .

im sure there is a tutorial on the forum explaining how to set up and use dcc , so I wont go into that here ,

so with dcc setup open it and click on FTP (bottom left corner of the screen) , now you should (all being well ) see two boxes of files on screen . the box on the left contains files in your vu+ , and the box on the right contains files in your computer , if you look between the boxes you will see two little arrows , one points left and the other points right , these are used to send files to the box or computer .

ok in the box on the left look for the /tmp file , my box is a vu+ solo not an uno but I have the same image as you , so the file you are looking for should probably say /var/volatile /tmp

when you see that file go too to it and double click on it to open it . now look in the box on the right and find the tspanel file you downloaded , when you see it click on it one time to highlight the file name , then look between the two boxes and click on the arrow that points left . now all being well if you look in the box on the left you should see tspanel listed , if so your done with this bit , if you don't see the file re do the above steps .

next on your box remote press the green button , then press the yellow button , then select manually install ipk packages , when you open that the tspanel file should be in there , if it is select it and install it , it shouldn't take long , and your box may reboot itself .

now you should be able to press menu button on your remote and tspanel should be listed there , if it is select it to open it . then select addons , then select Tunisiasat vuplus addons , then select cam-blackhole , you will see multiple versions select the version you want , personally id recommend 2.1.3 . that's all the info I can give you regarding cams as I don't want to break any forum rules . if you need further info maybe send me a pm and ill advise you further .
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello, i have similar problemm i have a vu zero box with Blackhole 2.1.6 image, am trying to get a tspanl ipk file to load , but box gives "architecture issue" warning & fails to load, am doing it using DCC. can anyone tell me correct tsp file version ?