Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Skybox - AJ Channel List - Channel Selection Menu Messed Up

Evening All,

Hopefully an easy one, normally on my Skybox when I press "OK" i get a channel list, and I press the "red" button to then pick a favourite and then pick a channel....

I decided to do the Skybox April 2014 update because a few of my channels had video scrambled but audio worked fine and I also installed the latest AJ Channel list as I was doing the upgrades anyway - since this although the Channels list seems to work fine, when I press "OK" I no longer get the red button option - instead it seems to split the screen into 3 columns, the left one auto lists "All, Satellites, Favourites..." when favourites is selected the middle column shows all favourites and then when a favourite is selected then the last column shows all the channels in a list as opposed to the old "Matrix" style where there were multiple columns listing channels.

Please help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Yes it's a new feature of the latest few softwares but if you want to change it back to the old style you can do so as well. Press the M/P button on your remote which displays the Micro Panel on your tv display, navigate to the last icon which is marked GUI Config, press the OK button, then using the left/right arrow buttons on your remote change the setting from " Whole " to " Three " and then exit using the remote. This will return the old " Matrix " style setting for you. To revert back to the new style change the setting back to " Whole ".

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bigade1 For This Useful Post:

Nobby Nutz (11th August, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you very much that's perfect!

Now that I've sorted that, please could you explain why I can't sort the channels - I have gone to the list, pressed green and sorted A to Z, they are ok whilst on the menu but after deleting and trying again it seems I can't sort my channels out in alphabetical order and it reverts back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump - please help