Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default BISS cdes onto an Openbox F5s for BBC on Eutelsat 907

Hi all...
    Fairly new to this, So please bear with me... Its complicated... Trying to set up a new business supplying English TV in spain at reasonable price

We currently supply the icecrypt 1600 box on an 80cm dish here in spain which receives BBC etc from Eutelsat 907 at 27.5W
    It works great, and the BISS codes are supplied either from an online server or we can transfer an abs file with USB... So we have access to codes.

We also supply Openbox F5s with a C line package on.... Works very well here on a 1.2m dish. So that's Sky sorted..

To get around having both boxes we would like to know if its possible to enter the BISS codes onto a Openbox either by USB or manually ?
    We would then use a 1.2m dish and a 80cm dish with a Disq and just the Openbox (or icecrypt) for both services...

Have seen video on how to enter BISS codes, but couldn't follow it, Ideally I could do with someone holding my hand through the process via chat or email, or on here....
    Hopefully someone will take pity and spend a little of their time to help..

Thanks in advance

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazzo View Post
    Hi all...
    Fairly new to this, So please bear with me... Its complicated... Trying to set up a new business supplying English TV in spain at reasonable price

We currently supply the icecrypt 1600 box on an 80cm dish here in spain which receives BBC etc from Eutelsat 907 at 27.5W
    It works great, and the BISS codes are supplied either from an online server or we can transfer an abs file with USB... So we have access to codes.

We also supply Openbox F5s with a C line package on.... Works very well here on a 1.2m dish. So that's Sky sorted..

To get around having both boxes we would like to know if its possible to enter the BISS codes onto a Openbox either by USB or manually ?
    We would then use a 1.2m dish and a 80cm dish with a Disq and just the Openbox (or icecrypt) for both services...

Have seen video on how to enter BISS codes, but couldn't follow it, Ideally I could do with someone holding my hand through the process via chat or email, or on here....

Thanks in advance

I would advise you take a look at our Forum Rules regarding the subject matter i underlined: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...rules-2/#post2

• Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, CCcam, Oscam, MGcamd, Gbox, Mbox, etc....
    • Discussions about servers,clines etc will be edited or removed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default BISS Codes Video for Icecrypt

Quote Originally Posted by bazzo View Post
    Hi all...

Thanks in advance
    Sorry I can help with your specific enquiry but I am interested in your "Have seen video on how to enter BISS codes" I am interested in doing this as a little fed up with the quality of the IPTV solution - I do have a fast connection Internet but recent changes have made the quality of the stream not so good. So looking at the satellite option in addition to my own Sky setup. If you can point me in the right direction I will take a look at the video. Out of interest where in Spain are you. Many thanks