cant get movie streams to work
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default cant get movie streams to work

hi
    i updated tsmedia to 7.91 on my vu duo but when i try to stream any movies i cant get any of them to work.
    when i click on movies and series and say i chose 1 channel movies then a catergory ...say action...its says no movies. on other ones like ice films the movies are there but they simply will not play.
    have i done something wrong or is it my internet connection?

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

some or many item from tsmedia on my vu boxes with vix images wont play movies as the path is blocked a bit like the pirate bay,i believe settings inside of ts media need to be changed from a blocked place to a working place,there are a number of posts you will have to do a search for to see whats done.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cactikid For This Useful Post:

grogking (5th October, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cactikid View Post
    some or many item from tsmedia on my vu boxes with vix images wont play movies as the path is blocked a bit like the pirate bay,i believe settings inside of ts media need to be changed from a blocked place to a working place,there are a number of posts you will have to do a search for to see whats done.
    hi cactikid
    i have searched for ages with things like "no streams" "films not working" etc but struggling to find anything...
    i will have gone through the general settings and dont see anything that could block anything?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Take a look at this thread here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...hannel-407510/ could be of some help with the proxy situation, Others i believe have downgraded to an earlier release such as 7.5 to get a fully working TSmedia

6. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

grogking (6th October, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    Take a look at this thread here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...hannel-407510/ could be of some help with the proxy situation, Others i believe have downgraded to an earlier release such as 7.5 to get a fully working TSmedia
    excellent...i will check it out tonight....many thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hmmmm its a bit deep for me