CWAITE Sky Numbered Channel List **Only** Thread - Page 12
Register
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

21/03/2017
    Geo News Replaced Ary News on 802
    Geo Tez Moved to 817
    Urdu 1 added to 861 (Offical Launch on $ky this Thursday)
    CNC World Changed Transponders
    Heart 80s Replaced Heart Extra

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you need help installing channel guides or have a problem, take a look at my video guides
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GHAAdpsKXqtadC

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

BEN16 (27th April, 2017), charley (7th April, 2017), finbar55 (6th April, 2017), Gazzy (23rd March, 2017), goldberg (24th March, 2017), jackburton (13th May, 2017), joe516 (21st March, 2017), Mee?kat (23rd March, 2017), mjon (22nd March, 2017), raggy (21st March, 2017), simless (21st April, 2017), stutuk (26th March, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

28/03/2017
    Sky Sports News HQ (Alternative) added to 1268

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

At the moment there are reports that a few channels are not clearing this is NOT a fault with the channel list its happening to all non Offical $ky boxes, channels that are not clearing are

Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
    Fox +1 (Fox OK)
    TCM (+1 OK)
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Comedy central extra
    Living +1
    Sky Sports 4
    Sky Sports News HQ

Alternative Channel Numbers that still seem to work
    1119 Comedy central extra
    1115 Living +1
    1144 Sky Sports 4
    1268 Sky Sports News HQ

Unfortunately there are no alternatives for Atlantic, Fox +1, TCM, Eurosport 1 & 2 & Sports Box Office
    If you need help installing channel guides or have a problem, take a look at my video guides

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

baadboy (15th April, 2017), babdul (1st April, 2017), badboy1965 (29th March, 2017), BEN16 (27th April, 2017), Blacki97 (28th March, 2017), gsoal92 (30th March, 2017), joe516 (28th March, 2017), Mee?kat (28th March, 2017), raggy (28th March, 2017), ringo1 (30th March, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

30/03/2017

New Vision TV Replaced ARY QTV on 804
    SEE TV added to 862

I have swapped some of the non working channels for working Irish Alternatives
    Living +1 on 122 is the Irish Version
    Comedy central extra on 129 is the Irish Version
    Sky Sports 4 on 404 is the Irish Version
    Sky Sports News HQ on 405 is the Alt Version

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

At the moment there are reports that a few channels are not clearing and showing SCRAMBLED this is NOT a fault with the channel list its happening to all non Offical $ky boxes due to a change in the Encyption implemented by $ky

Channels that are known to be not clearing are
    Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
    Fox +1 (Fox OK)
    TCM (+1 OK)
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Adult Channel
    Playboy
    Climax
    Ex GF
    Comedy central extra
    Living +1
    Sky Sports 4
    Sky Sports News HQ UK & Ireland
    Sky Sports 1 Ireland

I have put these versions below in place of the normal UK version of the channels so these should work on their normal $ky Channel Numbers
    Comedy central extra Ireland
    Living +1 Ireland
    Sky Sports 4 Ireland
    Sky Sports News HQ (Alternative Version)

AT THE CURRENT TIME NO-ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THESE CHANNELS BACK, SO NO-ONE KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED, BUT ITS VERY LIKELY THE MORE CHANNELS WILL STOP WORKING SOON.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

chris31560 (5th April, 2017), joe516 (1st April, 2017), maca (30th March, 2017), Nobby Nutz (31st March, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

31/03/2017

Sony TV Moved Transponders
    Zing Moved Transponders
    Zee Cinema Moved Transponders
    Zee Punjabi Moved Transponders
    &TV Moved Transponders
    Zee TV Moved Transponders

At the moment there are reports that a few channels are not clearing and showing SCRAMBLED this is NOT a fault with the channel list its happening to all non Offical $ky boxes due to a change in the Encyption implemented by $ky

Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
    Fox +1 (Fox OK)
    TCM (+1 OK)
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Adult Channel
    Playboy
    Climax
    Ex GF
    Comedy central extra
    Living +1
    Sky Sports 4
    Sky Sports 1 Ireland

I have put these versions below in place of the normal UK version of the channels so these should work on their normal $ky Channel Numbers
    Living +1 Ireland
    Sky Sports 4 Ireland

AT THE CURRENT TIME NO-ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THESE CHANNELS BACK, SO NO-ONE KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED, BUT ITS VERY LIKELY THE MORE CHANNELS WILL STOP WORKING SOON.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

00360362878 (2nd April, 2017), babdul (1st April, 2017), badboy1965 (3rd April, 2017), finbar55 (6th April, 2017), Gazzy (1st April, 2017), gnashers (1st April, 2017), goldberg (2nd April, 2017), gutwing (2nd April, 2017), joe516 (1st April, 2017), n4cer (1st April, 2017), raggy (31st March, 2017), usernew01234 (1st April, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

11/04/2017

Property Show Moved Transponders
    Sky Sports News HQ (Alt) Moved Back to 406 as now showing SSN HQ Again

Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
    Fox +1 (Fox OK)
    TCM (+1 OK)
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Adult Channel
    Playboy
    Climax
    Ex GF
    Comedy central extra
    Living +1
    Sky Sports 4
    Sky Sports 1 Ireland

Living +1 Ireland
    Sky Sports 4 Ireland

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

00360362878 (16th April, 2017), accies (12th April, 2017), antomac (13th April, 2017), badboy1965 (12th April, 2017), boab281 (13th April, 2017), charley (11th April, 2017), dringhouses (26th April, 2017), goldberg (17th April, 2017), hethers (13th April, 2017), joe516 (12th April, 2017), jona83 (26th April, 2017), mufc2012 (13th April, 2017), nathsn (11th April, 2017), pan07 (13th April, 2017), quinngreen (25th April, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

26/04/2017
    Box Nation Moved Transponder
    Sly Sports 2 on 402 replaced with Irish Version
    Sly Living on 107 replaced with Irish Version
    STV Glasgow now STV2

Non Working channels on Sat CS Systems

Comedy central extra
    Living & +1 UK (Ireland OK)
    Fox +1 (Fox OK)
    TCM (+1 OK)
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Atlantic & +1
    Chelsea tv
    Disney XD & +1
    Disney channel & +1
    Disney Junior & +1
    Sly Sports 4 & 5 & News HQ UK
    Sly Sports 3 & 4 & News HQ Ireland
    Pick Ireland (UK OK)
    Sly 1 & 2 Ireland (UK OK)
    Adult Mums
    XXX Brits

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

babdul (27th April, 2017), joe516 (26th April, 2017), lash66 (27th April, 2017), mickyboy (26th April, 2017), Sir Talbot Buxomly (27th April, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

*** PLEASE REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR THE RELEASE OF CWAITE'S CHANNEL LISTS ANY DISCUSSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN AN APPROPRIATE THREAD ***

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels, this list is for Skybox/Openbox/Libertview F3/F5 & F5S

27/04/2017
    5 USA +1 Moved to 191
    Spike + 1 added to 219

Comedy central extra
    Fox +1 (Fox OK)
    TCM (+1 OK)
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Atlantic & +1
    Chelsea tv
    Disney XD & +1
    Disney channel & +1
    Disney Junior & +1
    Pick Ireland (UK OK)
    Adult Mums
    XXX Brits

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

12345guy12345 (27th April, 2017), Adnegk (27th April, 2017), badboy1965 (2nd May, 2017), det62 (29th April, 2017), floormanager (29th April, 2017), joe516 (27th April, 2017), lewey (1st May, 2017), logybhoy (27th April, 2017), raggy (27th April, 2017), scozzy (29th April, 2017), Sir Talbot Buxomly (28th April, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

Just to confirm as it stands at the moment $ky Sports Box Office will NOT be working on Satellite Card Sharing Systems due to $kys new encyption being implemented on a number of channels. It doesnt matter what channel list you are using or what line provider you have if you try to Tune to the $ky Sports Box office Channel you will get either SCRAMBLED or a BLACK SCREEN, If you want to watch the Boxing Tonight you will need to watch by another method (i.e. Pay $ky and watch on an Official box, Go to your Local Pub many pubs are showing the Fight or Consider IPTV)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

antomac (29th April, 2017), joe516 (29th April, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels, this list is for Skybox/Openbox/Libertview F3/F5 & F5S

02/05/2017
    Sky Sports 2 Restored to Favorites Sections
    ITV Border HD Corrected on Channel 1038
    TRT World SD Added to 693 (officially launched on Sly)

Comedy central extra
    Fox +1 (Fox OK)
    TCM (+1 OK)
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Atlantic & +1
    Chelsea tv
    Disney XD & +1
    Disney channel & +1
    Disney Junior & +1
    Pick Ireland (UK OK)
    Adult Mums
    XXX Brits

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

badbadmick (4th May, 2017), badboy1965 (13th May, 2017), c0lzuk (20th May, 2017), joe516 (3rd May, 2017), lash66 (3rd May, 2017), P&D (5th May, 2017), psychophil (6th May, 2017), raggy (2nd May, 2017), stutuk (8th May, 2017), TT200 (20th May, 2017), zedx7roy (2nd June, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

22/05/2017
    Cartoon Network & CN +1 Moved Transponder
    Boomerang and Boomerang +1 Moved Transponder
    CNN & CNN HD Moved Transponders
    SONY MIX added to 816

MANY CHANNELS ARE NOW SHOWING $CRAMBLED THIS IS DUE TO AN ENCRYPTION CHANGE BY SLY, AT THE PRESENT TIME NO ONE HAS MANAGED TO FIX THIS, THEREFORE NO ONE KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

Adnegk (23rd May, 2017), gezzamc (24th May, 2017), joe516 (23rd May, 2017), masukian (27th May, 2017), raggy (22nd May, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

29/05/2017
    Frontrunner Changed Transponder and Moved to 469
    Frontrunner 2 Added to 468
    BBC RB 2-6 Added to 981 - 985
    BBC RB HD Added to 986

MANY CHANNELS ARE NOW SHOWING $CRAMBLED THIS IS DUE TO AN ENCRYPTION CHANGE BY SLY, AT THE PRESENT TIME NO ONE HAS MANAGED TO FIX THIS, THEREFORE NO ONE KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

djhoaxer (15th June, 2017), Hadron (3rd June, 2017), joe516 (30th May, 2017), jouwdan (21st June, 2017), mart16 (8th June, 2017), mjon (2nd June, 2017), N3lson1963 (15th June, 2017), RaySav (31st May, 2017), snath (15th July, 2017), stemee (9th June, 2017), Tech54 (31st May, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Changes:

02/08/2017

265 Info TV+1 Removed
    266 Showbiz Tv Removed
    CBS Drama Moved to 269
    ITV Encore HD Moved to 263
    ITV3 Moved to 208
    ITV Encore +1 Moved to 268
    ITV4 Moved to 225
    ITV2 Moved to 207
    ITVBe+1 Moved to 206
    ITV4+1 Moved to 193
    ITV3+1 Moved to 180
    ITV2+1 Moved to 179
    ITVBe Moved to 149

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

badboy1965 (10th August, 2017), buzzbomb (10th August, 2017), Gazzy (13th August, 2017), joe516 (5th August, 2017), marylandcookie (9th August, 2017), mjon (14th August, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

Sorry I havent been able to upload the updated lists here for a while just been so busy, I have only had chance to update them on the CWAITE website, here is the latest channel list with all the updates listed since my last channel update here.

*** MANY CHANNELS ARE NOW SHOWING $CRAMBLED THIS IS DUE TO AN ENCRYPTION CHANGE BY SLY, AT THE PRESENT TIME NO ONE HAS MANAGED TO FIX THIS, THEREFORE NO ONE KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED ***.

14/08/2017
    DM TV Plus Removed from 799
    HUM Masala added to 799

11/08/2017
    Geo TEZ now Geo Kahani

02/08/2017
    265 Info TV+1 Removed
    266 Showbiz Tv Removed
    CBS Drama Moved to 269
    ITV Encore HD Moved to 263
    ITV3 Moved to 208
    ITV Encore +1 Moved to 268
    ITV4 Moved to 225
    ITV2 Moved to 207
    ITVBe+1 Moved to 206
    ITV4+1 Moved to 193
    ITV3+1 Moved to 180
    ITV2+1 Moved to 179
    ITVBe Moved to 149

17/07/2017
    Please note the most of the channels below will not clear on anything other than an official Sky box with an official Sub
    Sky Sports 1 now SkySpMainEv
    Sky Sports 2 now SkySpCricket and moved to 404
    Sky Sports 3 now SkySp Action and moved to 407
    Sky Sports 4 now SkySp Golf and moved to 405
    Sky Sports 5 Now SkySp PL and moved to 402
    SkySp F'ball Added to 403
    SkySp Areana Added to 408
    Sky Sport Mix renamed SkySp Mix and moved to 121
    Sky Arts moved to 122
    Sky Living +1 Moved to 129
    Sky 2 Moved to 163
    Pick Moved to 164
    Challenge +1 Moved to 170
    Atlantic +1 Moved to 217
    Sky 1 HD Moved to 221
    Sky Living HD Moved to 222
    Sky Atlantic HD moved to 223
    Sky Arts HD Moved to 286

07/07/2017
    MUTV HD Chaned Transponders

03/07/2017
    Kanshi TV has been added to channel 864
    Chelsea TV HD moved to 421
    Chelsea TV SD removed as no longer avaliable on Satellite

27/06/2017
    Showcase +1 Removed from 238
    Ben Moved to 238
    True Ent now on 182
    True Ent +1 now on 183
    True Crime now on 184
    Tru TV now on 185
    Tru TV +1 Added to 186

26/06/2017
    Quest & Quest Red Are now Free To Air
    The Following Channels have changed transponder

Oireachtas TV
    TG4
    RTÉ One +1
    RTÉ News Now
    RTÉ Radio 1
    RTÉ 2FM
    RTÉ R na G
    RTÉ Lyric FM

20/06/2017
    Please note some of the channels below will not clear on anything other than an official $ky Box with and Official Sub
    Challenge Ireland Moved Transponders
    GINXeSports TV Moved Transponders
    Questr Red+1 Moved Transponders
    Baby TV Moved Transponders
    NickToons Moved Transponders
    BBC RB HD Moved to 980 all other RB Channels moved up one channel number
    RTÉ1 Moved transponders
    RTÉ2 Moved transponders
    Cartoon Network Moved Transponders
    Cartoon Network+1 Moved Transponders
    Boomerang Moved Transponders
    Boomerang+1 Moved Transponders
    CNN Moved Transponders
    CNN HD Moved Transponders

09/06/2017
    The following Channels Moved Transponders (these channels are only clear on an Official $ky Box with an Official Subcription)
    Zee Cinema
    Nickelodeon
    Nickelodeon +1
    Sky Sports Mix
    Nick Jr
    Sky Living+1
    Lifetime+1

06/06/2017
    Zing & Sky News Arabia Moved Transponders

02/06/2017
    Showcase TV Moved to 238
    Property Tv Moved to 198
    Times Now Changed Transponder
    Geo News Changed Transponder
    Urdu1 Europe Changed Transponder
    ARY Digital Changed Transponder
    V Channel Changed Transponder
    Made in Tyne & Wear Changed Transponder
    Samaa Changed Transponder
    Home & Leisure Changed Transponder
    Zee Punkjabi Changed Transponder
    Flava Changed Transponder
    Channels that are currently NOT working on Sat Card Share Systems
    Comedy central extra
    Living & +1 UK
    Fox +1
    TCM
    Eurosport 1
    Eurosport 2
    Sky sports box office
    Atlantic & +1
    Chelsea tv
    Disney XD & +1
    Disney Channel & +1
    Disney Junior & +1
    Sky Sports 4 & 5 & News HQ UK
    Sky Sports 3 & 4 & News HQ Ireland
    Pick Ireland
    Sky 1 & 2 Ireland
    Adult Mums
    Sky Sports F1
    Sky 1 UK +1
    Sky Sports 2 Ireland
    Sky Sports 1 UK
    Sky Sports 3 UK
    TV 3 (Ireland)
    Fox UK
    Cartoonito UK
    Sky 1 UK
    Sky Arts (UK)
    Sky Cinema Hits
    Sky Living Ireland
    Comedy Central UK
    RTÉ One
    RTÉ 2
    TG 4
    RTÉ News Now
    RTÉ Jr
    Oireachtas TV
    RTÉ One +1
    Sky Sports Mix
    Sky News Arabia
    Nickelodeon UK
    Nickelodeon UK +1
    NickToons UK
    Nick Jr UK
    Baby TV Europe
    Sky Living Ireland +1
    Sky Cinema Action & Adventure
    Sky Cinema Comedy
    Sky Cinema Sci-Fi & Horror
    Sky Cinema Select
    Sky Cinema Disney
    Sky Cinema Family
    Sky Cinema Premiere
    Sky Cinema Premiere +1
    Sky Cinema Crime & Thriller
    Sky Cinema Drama & Romance
    Sky Cinema Greats
    3e
    LFC TV
    Viceland UK
    Ginx eSports TV UK
    Zing UK
    Zee Cinema UK
    Lifetime UK +1
    Crime + Investigation UK +1
    Real Lives +1
    TV 3 +1 (Ireland)
    Be3
    History UK
    Fox News Channel
    Crime + Investigation UK
    At The Races UK
    National Geographic UK
    National Geographic UK +1
    Nat Geo Wild UK
    MUTV
    History UK +1
    H2 UK
    Real Lives

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

djcobra (28th August, 2017), Gazzy (7th September, 2017), joe516 (16th August, 2017), mjon (23rd August, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Changes:
    02/11/2017
    Fox & Flava Removed as they are no longer Broadcasting

The Following Channels have Moved Transponders
    Travel+1 and Vintage TV
    Colors HD & Daystar HD
    Jazz FM
    Absolute 70s

24/10/2017
    Showcase +1 Added to 290
    The Following Radio Stations have changed Transponder
    Rainbow Radio
    WRN English Europe
    Ahonka Radio
    Desi Radio
    Kanshi Radio
    Liberty Radio
    Solar Radio

19/10/2017
    GR Shop moved to 1233 (Removed from EPG)
    QVC Style Moved from 678 to 653
    iON TV Replaced SEE TV

18/10/2017
    ID UK Fixed (was ID Ireland)
    16/10/2017
    The Following Channels have moved frequency

Freesports
    Disc.History
    TLC Ireland
    Discovery Ireland
    ID Ireland

08/10/2017
    The following Channels have changed Transponders
    Discovery
    Discovery +1
    ID
    Animal Planet
    Disc.History
    Disc.Science
    Home&Health
    TLC
    Disc.Turbo

06/10/2017
    Quest
    Quest Red
    Quest +1

13/09/2017
    Gay Network
    Chatbox
    ExGirlfriends & Changed Name, now 2ExGirlfriends

FrontRunner & FrontRunner 2 Swapped Frequencies

07/09/2017
    Islam Channel
    Studio 66 TV2
    Studio 66 TV3
    Believe TV
    Channel 44
    Climax
    Flow TV
    News 18 India
    Brit TV Asia

02/09/2017
    Kix & Kix +1 Renamed Pop Max & Pop Max +1
    25/08/2017
    Quest Red +1 Removed
    FreeSports added to 424
    eir Sport 2 HD Moved to 425

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

det62 (13th November, 2017), mjon (10th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Changes:13/11/2017

Ahomka Radio has been renamed GN Radio

The Following Channels have changed Transponder:

Animal Planet+1
    Discovery Science+1
    Discovery Home & Health+1
    Discovery Max
    Discovery Max+1
    Investigation Discovery+1
    Discovery History+1
    Discovery Shed
    TLC+1
    TLC+2
    Investigation Discovery UK

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

cmwb (22nd November, 2017), falinge (26th November, 2017), gmb45 (22nd November, 2017), joe516 (23rd November, 2017)