Quote Originally Posted by redondo5 View Post
Thanks Satman and Neil.... both of your posts have been quite informing...

I currently have a sammy SMT-2100c... but I wanted a differant type of cable receiver...

my options were dbox2, dreambox 600 c and now the itgate (after reading various posts on various forums)

I was gonna go for the DM600c but then realised they go for around ?200 - and to be honest - for the features you get, not quite worth that much IMO.

The itgate clinched it for me with Component/RGB input and ability to use USB HD - as I like to move the hard disk around.... Only downside is it seems pretty ugly (although I can't view the picture you posted of the new black version). The DM600 is nice and petite...

Anyway.... would any of you experts know if satkings.org is a good/trusted site? The itgates are going for ?160 delivered. I was also told digi-deals.co.uk (for itgates) .....but the site doesn't seem to work.

I'm going for the Itgate 220 from satkings.... but I just need to know if they're trustworthy?

Thanks
Satkings are the UK Distributor for them mate,, safe as houses, and very reliale.

@hugo-- there is a gemini port available for the tgs200, ( are you sure you have the satellite version tgs200? ),, No Pli image available yet, but my team may port it for the 200 box, but we having trouble adding USB h/d support for the tgm220. if your using cable box mate stick to my ukur firmware, its very solid and tweaked with special drivers n shit for uk cable.