Ps2/3 issues
Register

Thread: Ps2/3 issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ps2/3 issues

Hi I like to ask around if anyone can help. My ps2 chipped and recently Ive noticed aome of my copied games are not coming on anymore. Everytime I click in the disc symbol to play the game it keeps going back to the menu where it shows your memory cards and game disc wonder if anyone has had this problem before? Is it the game itself or ps2

When you want to play your old ps1 games or dvds on the ps2 I always get the disc error messege appear and wonder if it has anything to do with the laser.

Last thing on my ps3 ive bought a slim 500 gig one and trying to do a data transfer from my old fat ps3 but it keeps saying my ethenat cable isnt connected when it is. Ive followed the youtube guide but its still not happening for me. Ive still have few saved game files on my old ps3 but its copy protected and the data transfer with the ethenat cable can override it.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    950 Posts

What about copying with usb flash pen
    Oh and by the way if my post has been at all helpfull
    please press the little THANKS tab