Commando Image Volume Issue on DM500
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Commando Image Volume Issue on DM500

Hi,

I bought a new DM500s Clone which arrived today from China. I flashed Commando 15 image to the box, the flash was successful and I plugged the box into the TV.

What happens is the box fully functions fine and the picture is perfect but the volume makes a glitching high pitched noise every 3 seconds, this makes viewing unwatchable.

I have tested the AV cables, tried it with a SCART and this still happens, my other DM500 work fine with these input cables. To check if the box had a issue I installed another image (Nabilosat)
    and on this image the volume works fine, no issues.

I would like to know if anyone could be off assistance with this issue, I know I could just run the box on another Image but I find Commando is the best image I've found by far.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Have you tried flashing with the latest Commando image 15d dated October 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by liammurphy31 View Post
    Hi,

I bought a new DM500s Clone which arrived today from China. I flashed Commando 15 image to the box, the flash was successful and I plugged the box into the TV.

What happens is the box fully functions fine and the picture is perfect but the volume makes a glitching high pitched noise every 3 seconds, this makes viewing unwatchable.

I have tested the AV cables, tried it with a SCART and this still happens, my other DM500 work fine with these input cables. To check if the box had a issue I installed another image (Nabilosat)
    and on this image the volume works fine, no issues.

I would like to know if anyone could be off assistance with this issue, I know I could just run the box on another Image but I find Commando is the best image I've found by far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, yes I have flashed it with the latest image, Ive also used older versions but the audio issue is still there.

Seems strange the issue is only with Commando??!??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to liammurphy31 For This Useful Post:

MMartinez3 (31st December, 2014)