Register
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hi all
    The program works well and manage internet streaming effeciently and the pictures above prove that.
    program use vlc active x for transcoding and restreaming and when vlc works the program works
    I have received many emails from people in europian countries and send for me pictures demonstate the streaming by internet
    however the logic explanation there are variables in the user enviroment which prevent my program to use ports while allowing to vlc to use same ports
    lastly i have tested the program with my team(some of them in France and Italy ) and it was successful and the pictures above demonstrate that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mfaraj57 View Post
    how do you check for ports(doors) are opened or not
    did you try port 80 and forwarding it to dreambox ip
    after that put your dns:80 in internet explorer you should see
    webinterface if port 80 opened and forwarded to dreambox ip

Port 80 is one of the ports I am able to open.

But no luck with 8080 or 23 or 3333.

I check if ports are open with Open Port Check Tool

For testing I just go to the router then Port Forwarding then I enter a internal IP, the port number, I select both UDP&TCP and hit Save. Then I go the above link and try the door and the result is always "not able to see door x at my IP"

Is this wrong?

Thanks

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dedes View Post
    Port 80 is one of the ports I am able to open.

But no luck with 8080 or 23 or 3333.

I check if ports are open with Open Port Check Tool

For testing I just go to the router then Port Forwarding then I enter a internal IP, the port number, I select both UDP&TCP and hit Save. Then I go the above link and try the door and the result is always "not able to see door x at my IP"

Is this wrong?

Thanks
    Hi
    I am not expert in port forwarding and all what you have done is correct
    the problem could be in your router,try factory reset or you can install updated version firmware for your router
    do not depened on online port checker sometimes they are deceiving,advanced port scanner is better always give you th truth
    Last edited by mfaraj57; 17th July, 2009 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mark1832 View Post
    OK just managed to reformat a pc and installing only winxp sp2 and mfaraj software and nothing else....... It work perfectly locally but does not work over the internet.
    Re-format? wow... you are taking this seriously! bad news is, that will probably not have solved anything. Problem will be in your network setup somewhere.

Are you using a firewall? not just software, but your router will prob have one aswell... make sure that these do not block traffic.

Is your DNS setup correctly? use "cmd" to ping your DNS, then double check that IP with the one seen at whatsmyip.org

these are just a few of many points that could be affecting network traffic!

What image are you using? Gemini amongst others are pants with regards to streaming. If you are serious about streaming (and by re-installing your OS i think you are) whack on the latest PLI image if you haven't already...

Best of Luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have 7 pc in my house, 2 adsl lines, 3 landlines,4 satellites 12 tv, and 13 telephones... I already wrote that by using VLC the port 1234 work perfectly hence the network it i not an issue.... but now i cannot manage to find the version it was working at least local as i have now 4-5 versions from mfaraj. and yes i use under the advice of mfaraj the latest pli image!... i think that nobody in this forum can talk english and can help other in setting this software simply because it does not work... Unless you prove me wrong and help me to make it work by TALKING and not typing over a phone line or skype/msn and looking at the monitor via teamviewer.

Is anybody there that have all the above and willing to spend less than 1 hour to help me?
    No i dont think so as nobody got this piece of software working with the exception of mfaraj who does not live in UK / Europe. After that i am willing to spend a day to write down a graspable tutorial for other to enjoy this piece of software... all the best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mfaraj57 View Post
    Hi
    I am not expert in port forwarding and all what you have done is correct
    the problem could be in your router,try factory reset or you can install updated version firmware for your router
    do not depened on online port checker sometimes they are deceiving,advanced port scanner is better always give you th truth

You were right, I have used a diferent software to test ports and this one says they are open. Ports open are 1234 and 5678 directed to my Server PC. Port 80 directed to my dreambox.

Though I am not able to receive the stream at my friends house.

When I open the stream receiver I use my static IP - the same that is on the stream viewer - and port 80 - dreambox port and the message I get is server error.

I am not able to stream internaly either.

One sugestion if possible - Can you stream for us just for testing?

thanks
    Last edited by Dedes; 17th July, 2009 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no the suggestion dedes is to take a video from your hd and stream using VLC using port 1234 and protocoll MMS... it is easy. if you write me a pm with your skype/msn or email or tel number i will call you and show you how to do it ok ? thats will prove that all your port are ok and the nfaraj software does not work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

hello everyone
    I am among those who test the program before being released.
    initially we find it difficult to install on Vista but the problem has been resolved.
    the program works perfectly on E1 (the Gemini Project is the most mediocre picture with this program and the best is Pli Jade) and E2 (tested with 8000 and DM Nabilosat Blackhole 0.10 / Nabilosat Blackhole 0.11 / SP LT 7 and others).
    I live in France and we managed to see what I display my Dreambox Tunisia, Jordan and Italy (in the knowledge that for Jordan and Tunisia on internet speed is low).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sangoku You are the 1st one claim to be succesfull but on VISTA whilst i have WINXP sp2 o sp3.
    Do there is anybody else out there with mfaraj software working on LAN and Remote? can u please share your opinions/tests and stae what country,isp,pc,software,hardware have you got to make it work please ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hi mark1832
    500 persons have seen this post tell now few with problem posts here only and the most , program works with them .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sangoku You are the 1st one claim to be succesfull but on VISTA whilst i have WINXP sp2 o sp3.
    Do there is anybody else out there with mfaraj software working on LAN and Remote? can u please share your opinions/tests and stae what country,isp,pc,software,hardware have you got to make it work please ?
    hi
    yes I can confirm that it works.
    I've try with XP SP 3.
    at the beginning there was a problem but it was in my system (programs that interfere), so I formatted my pc and everything is back to normal.
    I have not yet tested on Vista but colleagues confirmed on me.
    I have a DM 8000 and DM 7020Si therefore E1 and E2 and it worked.
    greetings

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

no the suggestion dedes is to take a video from your hd and stream using VLC using port 1234 and protocoll MMS... it is easy. if you write me a pm with your skype/msn or email or tel number i will call you and show you how to do it ok ? thats will prove that all your port are ok and the nfaraj software does not work.
    How to stream by VLC to internet is known issue not only pc files you can stream but also dream stream
    but everytime you want to stream you have to take dreambox stream information from webinterface and opening file vidoe.m3u file and put stream information in vlc as well as to enter codec formation
    this is not practical
    My program depends on same procedure but automate things
    just choose channel and start streaming,all the works done by you manually the program do it behind its interface

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

small update to the program to accept any port number
    in settings enter your favorite port you want to stream through

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Tunisiasat dreambox player and web streamer5.02.rar

zSHARE - Tunisiasat dreambox player and web streamer5.02.rar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mfaraj thanks for everything but i do give up! I just found out that there are 2 hardware unit to stream tv over internet one is from sony = LF-PK1 and the other much better as you watch on mobilephones as well as pc and psp i called SLINGBOX. (search both on ebay)
    Cost between 30 to 60 GBP
    I am not prepared to spend my time anymore writing too many emails. It is much quicker using MSN/SKYPE to write talk and Teamviewer to see the other computer so if anybody need any help and is prepared to talk in English or Italian i am willing to help.

I have tried your 5 version of streamer and only one was working locally but not remote whilst with VLC i managed to stream on port 1234, 2381, 5678, either LOCALLY and more importantly REMOTE!!!! This prove that this software is very tricky so i formatted like SANGOKU a P4 3Ghz, 1 gb ram, installed fresh XP sp2 and then SP3 no firewall, no antivirus nothing!!!! no one single software.... just your streamer and VLC1.0.0. I tried on my other 6 pc and same again does not work whilst vlc does work! Best of luck and if anybody from UK or that can talk english/italian is succesful please let me know how please ... God bless you all!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dedes View Post
    You were right, I have used a diferent software to test ports and this one says they are open. Ports open are 1234 and 5678 directed to my Server PC. Port 80 directed to my dreambox.

Though I am not able to receive the stream at my friends house.

When I open the stream receiver I use my static IP - the same that is on the stream viewer - and port 80 - dreambox port and the message I get is server error.

I am not able to stream internaly either.

One sugestion if possible - Can you stream for us just for testing?

thanks
    In fact i did not test my program with static ip,but theoritically should work
    the web receiver connects with server-streamer through port 5678 and if the port is opened you can full control the server-streamer
    I think there are problems with your ports

i will try to display here my internet streaming address to be used by anybody to view my dreambox channels
    regards

Recent picture taken from web receiver display channels of remote server-streamer

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast