flashing problem
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default flashing problem

hello all,
    i'm having problem flashing my clone dm500s, really need help, the box after flashing doesn't have the disecq set up and satellite configuration on set up menu , so noway of doing any scaning.. i tried the dcc flash, the flash wizar and the dreamup flash but still the same problem, i tried nabilosat, pli and the gemini image, everything work fine with the flash but still not disecq set up and satellite conf... heeeelp please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

sounds like its not seeing the tuner... try sticking the erase image through it a few times then flash it with gemini 4.2 using flash erase. use dream up to flash the box,regards mdt
    DM800HDSE SIM 2.10. SSL84D OPEN-ATV ORBITAL 80CM/DARK MOTOR/IBU/53E-30W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi, thank's for the reply... i tried to erase with dream up 5 time and flash the gemini image but still the same problem. i just received a new box and flash it with the same image and it's was perfect, so i think the problem is about the box, but still don't know why that happenned