Register
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The build quality of these zgemma is great! I've had loads of boxes clone, original, good and bad. These are great especially for that price. Proper dvb-c samsung cable tuner works well even at places with poor signal.

Online update is a feature for updating software on the box, people are obessed with this but it's mainly for vix to support newer boxes and block clone boxes. If you have a vix apollo 124 working tickety boo why the need to update? Software update is nothing to do with built correctly. Just buy one and see for yourself! You can't go wrong at that price!

Quote Originally Posted by cactikid View Post
    i always played safe and bought vu original units as quality,if you say these are cheaper builds is the qualty there as seen a few horrendous picture of vu duo clones from china and fire hazzards with crappy builds.

many people have used the online feature,what harm can it do??none if built correctly or ooops sh1te happens?

one reason i question everything before buying one.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lincsat View Post
    Isn't this the latest evolution of the I-Box3 and I-Box4?
    Yes mate. Air digital cloud clones.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bugaloo41 For This Useful Post:

WOODWARD395 (22nd January, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Buying a new box is always a gamble what made you take a chance on these with them being unknown?
    Call me old fashioned but you're taking a chance.
    Andy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy91 For This Useful Post:

maca (18th January, 2015), WOODWARD395 (22nd January, 2015)

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Your old fashioned .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

andy91 (18th January, 2015), WOODWARD395 (22nd January, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Guess what i wont be buying one.

Andy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to andy91 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Unlucky for you then mate. What you have here is an original box with legitimate support, I reckon Vix may even end up supporting the box. Enigma2 delivered to your door for ?80-?85...
    Or you can go to some uk sat sites and get their cheapest combo enigma2 box for ?137..... That's about 70% more cost, and for what? I'm so glad air digital are shaking up the market place. Had these running sweet for a while now with tsmedia, picons, epg all saved to flash and it's streaming films great!
    No cheap parts proper samsung tuners. Forget those crappy Q5's (?60) it's all about H1 with autobouqetsmaker, combo tuner for ?20 more and so many more features

Quote Originally Posted by andy91 View Post
    Guess what i wont be buying one.

Andy.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Actually the cheapest E2 Linus Combo receiver is ?129 with UK warranty or you could get a Vu Zero with a USB DVBSky Cable tuner for the same price ?129 again with UK warranty should anything go wrong. Dont get me wrong i have had clones myself and have never had a problem but with the chance of customs charges if your unlucky or even worse the box is DOA and then cost of a return to PRC then the little ?49 difference for piece of mind from a UK supplier just does not cut it for me anyway.

Maybe when people where saving Hundreds of pounds with the likes of the Dreambox 800HD clones it was worth the risk, Manufacturers have realised this and have now started plugging the price gap.

OH! forgot the cheapest combo is actually the Blade 8000 @ ?119 may not be E2 Linux but for most of the Plug & Play & Just watch brigade that will probably do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You keep saying clones! These ain't clones. I know for sure an enigma2 box with samsung cable tuner for ?80 is gonna do great things do you think openatv part of the alliance team would support clones!?!? These have been made in house at air digital. I honestly can't wait for a few more folk to get these and start raving about how good they are. Then I can say I told you so. I've also had clones and originals never had to worry about warranty if you know what your doing. Crappy made boxes don't get official support willy nilly, this box must be well made and put togther otherwise openatv, italysat and opendroid would not support it!

So I wonder what is really going on here, Zgemma has official support from openatv and others, but not yet vix officially, vix sponsors sell lots of expensive boxes so i'm sure they don't want vix to support a box that can undercut them by 70%. It's clearly politics aswell!!
    Last edited by endemall; 22nd January, 2015 at 01:54 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to endemall For This Useful Post:

C64 (4th June, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

if they are a non clone box why does the company not set up a distribution place in europe vu+,extrend and many other quality boxes are all set up with distribution,dealers where they are sold legit with proper warranty and rtb facilities.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueflash234 For This Useful Post:

cactikid (22nd January, 2015), digicon (22nd January, 2015), WOODWARD395 (22nd January, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Why not send digicon a box to test to validate your advert as patched images defo says to me clone i have bought clones in the past as far as i am concerned your trowing money away as they never function as advertised.
    Education is not the learning of facts, But the training of the mind to think

So hit the thanks button if I have enlightened you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WOODWARD395 For This Useful Post:

blueflash234 (22nd January, 2015), printmaster (10th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

China is the biggest distributor in the world, they don't need middle men in Europe to push the price up. I've had clone and originals the only problem I had was once recieved a gigablue box with faulty infra red reciever. That was from world of sat. I suppose you'll have to look inside yourself to see the quality of zgemmas build.

Quote Originally Posted by blueflash234 View Post
    if they are a non clone box why does the company not set up a distribution place in europe vu+,extrend and many other quality boxes are all set up with distribution,dealers where they are sold legit with proper warranty and rtb facilities.
    I once bought boxes from people who buy from china to sell here for profit. No more i'm telling people this is a legit company who you can go to direct and save big time! Fair enough warranty is a problem when they based in China but this is a quality box there is not going to be any problems. And here in UK you are paying 70% more for similar combo enigma2 box for what warranty? Save that 70% for a rainy day or another box. What other clone had alliance team support? NONE!! This is officially supported by openatv so it has all the functions advertised and will have them in future. Maybe some people will only be happy when this box is sold at world.of.sat for over ?125 plus postage.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODWARD395 View Post
    Why not send digicon a box to test to validate your advert as patched images defo says to me clone i have bought clones in the past as far as i am concerned your trowing money away as they never function as advertised.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to endemall For This Useful Post:

BRUTUS (24th January, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post

OH! forgot the cheapest combo is actually the Blade 8000 @ ?119 may not be E2 Linux but for most of the Plug & Play & Just watch brigade that will probably do.
    Actually the Amiko Mini HD Combo @ ?75 M8,

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lincsat For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

what worries me is when you say everything goes onto flash?so you cant play say and load it to external usb then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

A good friend of mine has recommended this box but with it being so new you never know how long the support will last that's my biggest worry.
    Ive always bought Dreambox Clone boxes and some will say don't buy clone boxes but they been around so long and the support will always be there.
    I know this is an Original box but I'm not convinced in 10 years time the support will be there for this box.

Andy.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to andy91 For This Useful Post:

maca (22nd January, 2015)

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

I had a dm800se clone ran sweet as nut never had any issues with it only reason i changed was i wanted a few more tuners .

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

andy91 (22nd January, 2015), C64 (4th June, 2016)

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast