Register
Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Hi

Maybe there are differences on the quality. Some batches or PCB are better than others due to poor manufacturing standards or something. I am so frustrated with this piece of crap. I tried many times to write transponders and it just say TRANSPONDER WRITE FAILED. I tried CN1, CN2, CN3 and even YS-01.
    Waste of money. Today after maybe about trying 30 times to do id46 it finally said decode OK and gave a keycode but then when I put in CN3 to write the same issue : TRANSPONDER WRITE FAILED.

SO is this only a super expensive transponder reading tool?
    My clone zedbull with effi has been much more use to me than this expensive piece of china plastic.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obeids View Post
    Hi

Maybe there are differences on the quality. Some batches or PCB are better than others due to poor manufacturing standards or something. I am so frustrated with this piece of crap. I tried many times to write transponders and it just say TRANSPONDER WRITE FAILED. I tried CN1, CN2, CN3 and even YS-01.
    Waste of money. Today after maybe about trying 30 times to do id46 it finally said decode OK and gave a keycode but then when I put in CN3 to write the same issue : TRANSPONDER WRITE FAILED.

SO is this only a super expensive transponder reading tool?
    My clone zedbull with effi has been much more use to me than this expensive piece of china plastic.....
    I was very frustrated at first few weeks and has a same thought as yours. But doing very good to me now.
    Just my 2 cents for your consideration: The instruction they send out is quite clear but jumping big steps ... with the assumption that locksmiths should have known that.
    I found that the details steps between those big steps made the differences ... I thought I followed exactly what they said in their instruction when I first tested the cloner ... and failed every time.
    So I thought my cloner was faulty, piece of ... So I falled back to my TRS5000 as it work with TPX4 every time.
    Then I talked to Fly engineers over Skype when I am on the ACTUAL job, then I started realise few small steps that I did not do right ... since then all good for me.
    Today I did a Nissan Xtrail 2009 (4D) and 2 Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 (46) without a problem.
    Just PRETEND you know nothing about cloning and try it again to see what happen ... Cheers

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigkey For This Useful Post:

gwee (12th August, 2015), PremierD (7th August, 2015), Recoder (8th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I am not an expert, but just want to share my success and hope will help some members (By the way, I am just a user, not dealing anything else with Fly what so ever)

I had a lot of trouble with the cloner at first too, but now it working real good for me by following this procedure:
    1- turn on the cloner, press clear button then press check button to make sure the light is RED then turn off.
    2- go to car, turn on the cloner (FRESH start)
    3- hold the antenna roughly 20mm from the face of ignition lock (THIS IS IMPORTANT I found data is not collect properly if too far or too close and decoding will fail)
    4- turn ignition on then off and wait for couple seconds to see if the CLEAR indicator light flash RED once (Dont cycle continuously)
    5- If it does then that is done, connect cloner to pc and just follow the screen (my success rate is 90% there are few times I had to redo it but always get it at the end)
    6- when decode succeeded, dont remove the original key from TM100 just hit enter so it can read more data from the key (I made mistake few times and had to decoded again)
    7- when transponder write failed, it does not like the chip, use different chip
    HOPE THIS HELP

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bigkey For This Useful Post:

gwee (7th August, 2015), insomnia2009 (8th August, 2015), keysmith (16th November, 2015), Krittanu (8th August, 2015), neverquiet (8th August, 2015), obeids (9th August, 2015), philipcoin (7th August, 2015), PremierD (7th August, 2015), Recoder (8th August, 2015), siyadk (17th November, 2015), ucokseparoh (28th August, 2015)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Hi BIGKEY.

Thanks for the tutorial...... The possible part of failure could be holding the sniffer antenna too close.
    What I don't understand about write failure is that I tried more than 5 different CN3 chip which I bought from FLY company and all failed

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obeids For This Useful Post:

bigkey (11th August, 2015), obdsystems (10th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

how could u hold sniffer too close

thanks for feedback maybe product released too soon ???
    I am a FUD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obdsystems View Post
    how could u hold sniffer too close

thanks for feedback maybe product released too soon ???
    I think Fly adapted the same principle of 468Key Pro device
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigkey; 14th August, 2015 at 07:15 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigkey For This Useful Post:

almlohe01 (14th September, 2015)

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

that tool was a pile of ~~~~ for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

great thread .. keep it alive. I ordered my tm100 yesterday from dhgate (clone of aliexpress ) because fly online offers only paypal and I can not open paypal account in my country. the seller offered full refund if the product is not original (hope this will not happen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    that tool was a pile of ~~~~ for me
    Do you mean the 468 key pro? It treated me well over 100 keys but died after 6 months, guarantee was not honoured as the manufacturer is closed down.
    But I made 10 folds the amount I paid so cannot complain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

That is what they called Good Will.
    Gary Cao skyped "will CHANGE new hardware for all old customers"
    Not sure how it will be done, but hope don't have to send item back & forth then lost in the post ...
    It happen to me twice ...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigkey View Post
    That is what they called Good Will.
    Gary Cao skyped "will CHANGE new hardware for all old customers"
    Not sure how it will be done, but hope don't have to send item back & forth then lost in the post ...
    It happen to me twice ...

Do not need to send old hardware back to fly , you can get one new hardware , free .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to totoo For This Useful Post:

bigkey (14th August, 2015), cjawahir (14th August, 2015), gwee (14th August, 2015), philipcoin (14th August, 2015)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

That's great! Iv never had any success with mine. It was one if the first units. Fingers x'd this will sort the problem. Thanks guys

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

you still have to pay $50 postage, so not totally free!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,304 Posts

.............. postage for what ... the "no need to send back" offer ?

ffs .. I thought it was us sweaties that were tight gits ..

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

haha iv paid it mate, as the original never worked at all, should not be our issue really! should be sent free with an apology and box of chocolates