2,072 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smt View Post
    can some one post cas4 file for gwee testing
    oep tested yesterday via teamviewer,same as tag key

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Does it work with South African model Ford cars? I have a Ford Bantam ecu that i need to programme new keys for cause all the keys were lost and Zed Bull can't read the dump.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Here is the dump if you want to try and test it out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,072 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbmotors View Post
    Here is the dump if you want to try and test it out.
    TM100 is detecting the dump

but not tested
    Attached Images Attached Images

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

check this one honda ordyessy immo module 2004 vehicle this should be id 46 key .

cj
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cjawahir; 18th July, 2014 at 10:13 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

20 bytes!!! i guess u forgot to attach the dump

7. The Following User Says Thank You to siyadk For This Useful Post:

cjawahir (18th July, 2014)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Very helpful review.Thanks for simplifying things.Am seriously considering getting this but was a bit overwhelmed by the blurb on the website.All I really want to know is does it work well with UK and European cars up to 2014 like all Renault and PSA and VAG.
    Great thread to find out what works and what doesn't.
    Keep up good work.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

It is no proof that car will start because program accept dump.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,072 Posts

Correct ! And so......???

No one here is showing you proof !!

Just stick to your tango, it is the best
    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gwee; 18th July, 2014 at 05:32 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

Gwee you have very good notes on dk and some members like dustin just dont understand that it is not fully confirmed that this option work when program recognize file and show how many keys is already. There are more factors, proper data writed to transponder, proper places in new dump, proper checksumms in dump, proper recognitzion of all versions. In widely available transponder programmers for locksmith tmpro have best notes but it is the most expensive too. Question is will be tm100 average price/working options worth it? I own some genuine chinesse tools and most of them have one problem, they duplicate something without possibility to check it in real life. Tmpro have big prices but each module is fully tested and you pay only once, when you are able read dump from unit and write it back then you cant mishit, tango is cheaper but mishit level is littel bigger. Tm100 mishit level is not known at this moment.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autofan1965 View Post
    Gwee you have very good notes on dk and some members like dustin just dont understand that it is not fully confirmed that this option work when program recognize file and show how many keys is already. There are more factors, proper data writed to transponder, proper places in new dump, proper checksumms in dump, proper recognitzion of all versions. In widely available transponder programmers for locksmith tmpro have best notes but it is the most expensive too. Question is will be tm100 average price/working options worth it? I own some genuine chinesse tools and most of them have one problem, they duplicate something without possibility to check it in real life. Tmpro have big prices but each module is fully tested and you pay only once, when you are able read dump from unit and write it back then you cant mishit, tango is cheaper but mishit level is littel bigger. Tm100 mishit level is not known at this moment.
    theres one way to test, if you use a clonable transponder so you can get someone with a tango to use a clonable transponder and set it to the same serial as someone with tm100 that way if truely the same as tango the dumps should be the same.

but of course someone with a tango isn't going to go to the trouble to help fly

13. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

gwee (19th July, 2014)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

It will be still no 100% confirmation because we have no possibility to see crypto pages on both transponders and we dont know 100% that tango made it correct. But when someone will try, no problem. Just give dump and id48 transponder id and i can make dump for comparison with tango without any problem.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

yeah yeah yeah , thanks for all the crap , when it start the vehicle it s good just like any other tool .

even the old Gambit work .

cj

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cjawahir For This Useful Post:

autohaus (27th December, 2017), gwee (19th July, 2014)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

It will be still no 100% confirmation because we have no possibility to see crypto pages on both transponders and we dont know 100% that tango made it correct. But when someone will try, no problem. Just give dump and id48 transponder id and i can make dump for comparison with tango without any problem.
    now your just arguing to discredit tm100 no matter if its working decent or not, and in the process you've contridicted the whole argument because if tango didn't make it correct, then the idea that its better to get and support tango is out of the window?? as whats the point in spending more if its going to let you down.

I'd prefer people to support tango, and think fly are one of the worst companies but if this works then it works, and if they haven't reversed any tango code and only figured it out from dumps etc then they have done nothing wrong or at least no more than any other company

18. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

gwee (19th July, 2014)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,072 Posts

I agreed that I have not tested all modules if TM100 will start car or not.

But for Toyota / Lexus / Daihatsu all tested and all started

Even for Toyota G

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gwee For This Useful Post:

MACKIE (19th July, 2014)