Register
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1981
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Sorry for everyone , we are busy for adding vvdi 2 vag , bmw and Transponder Programmer into fvdi 2, soon we will update tm 100 for Generating G chip etc .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to totoo For This Useful Post:

lylezim (14th March, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

you guys are busy working on a copy tool and rather not focusing on your own tools,
    have you notice what your customers want from you not any new tool but need good support from you guys manufacturing new or copy tool without good support you have no stay in the market .

you guys should focus on your own tool now tango is far ahead of tm100
    fvdi,fvdi2 and fly obd terminator cannot match avdi original

XHORSE focus on there own tool with very good support and they are making it in the market

you said fvdi2 and fvdi obd terminator have no bugs and yet you guys go ahead cracking VVDI2

FLY SHOULD WAKE UP.....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to philipcoin For This Useful Post:

jnand (14th March, 2017), obdsystems (17th March, 2017), rola1971 (14th March, 2017), Siham (14th March, 2017)

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

This is why company like vvdi doing so well
    and fly company fail

vvdi listen to customers

fly company does not
    this why they fail
    and won't last

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiskeyman For This Useful Post:

obdsystems (17th March, 2017), siyadk (15th March, 2017)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Specific Function: VAG BCM2 ALL KEYS LOST FOR AUDI A6/A7/A8/TOUAREG from 2009 to 2013-6 is free for all fvdi 2 full and fvdi 2 vag customers.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

How to add totoo to mute list?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamfooser For This Useful Post:

jnand (17th March, 2017), lion0304 (16th March, 2017), Siham (15th March, 2017)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I have read this link without rest.
    I find this programmer interesting.
    I would like to know that this is for the cars;
    chery
    great wall
    brillance
    jac
    ssangyong
    lifan
    ha/ma
    geely
    faw
    zotye
    carri
    foton
    byd
    chana
    emgrand
    other . Market in my country is many. This subject is handled a lot
    Can remove pin codes from immo box and ecu box?
    WHAT OPERATING SYSTEM WORKS FOR?
    WIN VISTA / XP / 7/8/10 32/64 BITS?
    Last edited by juancho18; 15th March, 2017 at 04:39 PM.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Hi juancho18
    I have been able to try with chery and greatwall

The immobox -2010 (7935) works fine.

It works well the greatwall delphi bringing the wingle 5 (48)

The immobox 2010- (7936) takes out the pin code, but you need a programmer to finish the job, example: greatwall M4, bring an immobox 24c02, open memory reading with chery A3 module (7936), you will get The position of the keys and even allows you to program, but the car will not start, because what the module does in this case is pre - encode the chip, so you must finish the job with skp, x100, etc.

ByD the smartkey I could not program it, I do not know where to get a code of 16 digits

MG3, the bcm that I have touched, are not compatible with TM100, but you can remove the pincode and program with x300 and eeprom adapter

Haima2, I want to do the same process as with Greatwall m4, but I have not had to work again with this car

I have studied a lot of Chinese vehicles, but interestingly now that I feel ready to work with new brands or experiment, I have not been new brands in recent months, and that in Chile (where I live) there are 23 Chinese brands in the automotive market.

That has been my experience with Chinese vehicles, if you like we can feed back and share experiences.

I forgot, Tm100 runs well on windows 10 and 8 which is what I have been able to test

Greetings from Chile
    Excuse translator english
    Last edited by elmelor; 16th March, 2017 at 01:30 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to elmelor For This Useful Post:

automotrizVIP (17th March, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Hello Totoooo !!!

How to solve problem of device IO Error on TM100? I have sent it back before and paid $100 and then it worked for few months and now dead again. It is much better to buy Original Tango or VVDI Basic because they atleast give support and fix bugs. I have now VVDI2 original and very happy with it.

TM100 should stop the 30 day server connect and also fix bugs when customer report it. I had reported many bugs and still they are there.
    The ID46 copy thing is so hopeless as it hardly succeeds with anything.

FIX UP TM100 before making more tools. Many people will buy TM100 if they fix the bugs and make it more reliable.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to obeids For This Useful Post:

fadhle (16th March, 2017), jnand (17th March, 2017), Krittanu (17th March, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by totoo View Post
    Sorry for everyone , we are busy for adding vvdi 2 vag , bmw and Transponder Programmer into fvdi 2, soon we will update tm 100 for Generating G chip etc .
    Dont be fooled by this statement guys. He is just trying to divert everyone's attention onto his new supposedly super duper tool vvdi, fvdi, or whatever he calls it. Whenever I tried to compare TM100 to Tango, Premier would quickly point out that this is a TM100 forum, not Tango, but this Totoo guy seems to have a free hand. I want you to act on this Premier. Tell Totoo to address his other clones in the appropriate forum, and please remind him that this is TM100 forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamfooser View Post
    How to add totoo to mute list?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    Stop buying his useless clones

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jnand For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (17th March, 2017), rola1971 (19th March, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

I done key BMW F11 whith cas4 whit Tm100, all ok, key work good.
    But now tm100 no show to me number off key.... I need to do other to same car but I don?t know what number, I need read again cas4??

Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rito For This Useful Post:

lylezim (24th March, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gwee, I am thinking of buying the TM100 now. This thread is old, I wonder what you think of TM100 now. I am a newbie to eeprom programming, and I find TANGO and TMPRO very expensive. Did TM100 improved from the date of this thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekeyzone View Post
    Gwee, I am thinking of buying the TM100 now. This thread is old, I wonder what you think of TM100 now. I am a newbie to eeprom programming, and I find TANGO and TMPRO very expensive. Did TM100 improved from the date of this thread?
    Gwee is banned here, so he cant reply. Dont buy this tool. If you want a free one, I am happy to send it to you, if you pay the postage. If it wasnt made out of plastic, I would use it as a soldering iron holder.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jnand For This Useful Post:

nenadgorgi (27th March, 2017)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekeyzone View Post
    Hi thekeyzone

The tm100 is according to my experience, a good machine to start with this type of work, for others it is rubbish, but I think what determines its usefulness is the automotive market that you have. For this reason, I recommend that you check the thread completely, write down the vehicles you work and do not work, and see if it is profitable in your country and city (your market).
    If you work most of the common vehicles in your city, then for you will be a good tool. Now if he does not work the common vehicles of his city and buy it, it burns in frustration for having spent money on something useless.

I clarify that it is not the best machine, but depending on the automotive market and its ability, it can be profitable.

Greetings from Chile.
    Excuse the bad English.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to elmelor For This Useful Post:

just4upal (28th March, 2017)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jnand View Post
    Gwee is banned here, so he cant reply. Dont buy this tool. If you want a free one, I am happy to send it to you, if you pay the postage. If it wasnt made out of plastic, I would use it as a soldering iron holder.

TM 100 has tango 95% functions, tm 100 has many own functiosns, tango does not have. tm 100 is good tool for common vehicels. tm 100 is cheap, can do almost vehicles.