Register

Thread: android box

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default android box

hi
    I'm new to the android forum as I'm usual on the satellite forum, I'm looking for a android tv box i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of which one to get and if there are any reputable sellers out there

many thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

go on amazon and type in anroid tv box m8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

To be fair, like me the op has probably already done that m8.....If you are not savvy regarding the android boxes then it's pretty confusing trying to work out which one is actually the best to buy. Would be great of any of the guys on here who own one of the various boxes could post the pro's and con's of their own android box.....that would maybe give guys like myself and the op a better idea of what one to buy or what ones to avoid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dastardley View Post
    To be fair, like me the op has probably already done that m8.....If you are not savvy regarding the android boxes then it's pretty confusing trying to work out which one is actually the best to buy. Would be great of any of the guys on here who own one of the various boxes could post the pro's and con's of their own android box.....that would maybe give guys like myself and the op a better idea of what one to buy or what ones to avoid.
    if u look within the forum there is a android section http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-Android-Forum cheers shaun

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dastardley View Post
    I have a t8 box from droidsticks or entertainment box now. Had a m8 box before but the t8 is better. I got it from them because they have a update wookie which means everything is done for u and up 2 date aswell. U also get to use sports donkey for sport free which shows about everything. Depends if u want to learn and do it urself but for me it was worth it. And the t8 box has never let me down even playing 25gig hd films from my server doing pass through for surround sound, dts etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk