Autocom problem - Red lights after firmware update
Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Default Autocom problem - Red lights after firmware update

I've worked for two and more years with Autocom CDP+ Clone with 2012.2.

Now I installed 2013.3 and tried to update firmware but without successfull. Gives error that firmware is not up to date.

After that I tried to update firmware back on 2012.2 and all red leds were on. But also on this version that worked before it gives me error and now have a big problem.

When I plug OBD connector to car, red led lights only blinks and goes off.

I tried with boot mode, solder wire to ST processor pin 138 and 108. Red lights are on, downloaded 2012.2 firmware to autocom is successful with Flash Loader Demonstrator, but again leds only blinks when I plug OBD.

Solution ?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

I solved problem. Connected pin 108 and pin 138 on ST mcu for boot mode, downloaded 2013.3 firmware to autocom with FLD and work perfect

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tawe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (24th February, 2015), paro44 (24th February, 2015), Sebastian Knott (29th June, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have same problem and I downloaded from net all necessary files, but I dont know witch files to download into my Autocom CDP. First, is 2013.3 firmware one file? Which is the file name? Extension of file? Some information will be very helpful!

Thank you!