Manager Ronald Koeman believes the next two matches could define Southampton?s season.

Southampton travel to West Brom on Saturday, before hosting Crystal Palace in midweek as they look to get back on track for a top-four following the 2-0 loss to Liverpool last weekend.
And Koeman hopes his side can make things click at The Hawthorns this weekend as they go in search of their first win in three matches.
"We will play a lot for our chances for a high position in the table in the next two games. We have to realise that," he said.
"We have to be prepared for that. I think we're doing well, if you go back to the game against Liverpool, we played well.
"We deserved much more than we got. Now it's about being more effective. That's maybe the question at the moment. We're not effective enough to score and to win games. (But) the total feel of the team? I am happy."
Koeman admits he has been impressed by the defensive stability opposing manager Tony Pulis has brought to West Brom who have kept three clean sheets in their last four matches.
"I have watched two games of theirs the last few weeks," he said.
"It's normal that, as a manager, coming into a new team, you try to sort out the defensive organisation. They have. It's not easy to score against them. All the results are very close, not a lot of goals in their games.
"Always the opponent has more ball possession, but it's not always about having ball possession. It's about what you make of that.
"They fight for every point and they play out of the qualities that they have. That's the best you can do as a manager.
?Everyone will fight. My experience after one season in the Premier League is that every game is difficult.
"You can win or lose against anybody. You have to go game by game, in my opinion."
Sadio Mane could return to Southampton?s starting line-up after being dropped for poor timekeeping but Toby Alderweireld, Jay Rodriguez and Emmanuel Mayuka remain sidelined through injury.