Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default T410 Bios Password

Hi,

I have ibm lenovo T410 wish has a passphrased protected bios i retreive the dump bin file from the amtel chipset i use the program ibmpass but there are no password i think is protected with tcp lock i uploaded to you my t410 dump bin file can you modify it to get a new dump bin file with no password.

thanks so much
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can remove for 30 seconds then put back the BIOS battery.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its a problem more big then removing the batterie my freind my laptop is protected with supervisor password with passphrased protection we should reprogram the amtel chip on wish is stocked the password

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csami006 View Post
    its a problem more big then removing the batterie my freind my laptop is protected with supervisor password with passphrased protection we should reprogram the amtel chip on wish is stocked the password
    you are right that password is serious matter my own lonovo is kept in the house for about 6 mounths again plz my friend coulg give the pic of the chipset you read and tell me what tool you use to read it thx in advanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default lenovo 2522-3bg T410 bios dump

hi, if these will help you here you have attached a bios dump without password

lenovo 2522-3bg T410 bios dump .zip

Hi,

I have ibm lenovo T410 wish has a passphrased protected bios i retreive the dump bin file from the amtel chipset i use the program ibmpass but there are no password i think is protected with tcp lock i uploaded to you my t410 dump bin file can you modify it to get a new dump bin file with no password.

thanks so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default password

Hi,

thanks so much

Let me try to clear it (: can you send it by e-mail? because i am new in this forum can not download it.
    Last edited by kerim92; 29th December, 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hey

hi
    you can solve your problem by writing T410.bin_pass1234567.bin file from
    Http://notebook1.ru/forma1/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=90396 site.

your machines password will be 1234567. you can simply change your password after write this file to your eeprom.