itgate TGM 220 IMG NOT WORKING IN FTP
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question itgate TGM 220 IMG NOT WORKING IN FTP

I have huge problems with this receiver before it was blocked with 4 dashes now put a boot and I managed to get it started I put the edg nemesis 4.4 only the root pass does not match the pass being dreambox then I saw that the door firmware edg in the plugin tuxbox commander went on var / etc and passwd and I reset the pass with a code found online within telnet and now I changed pass in dreambox why not had more than just ftp port 21 or not I enters and gives me error 0500 or similar I do not know why and I 'm puzzling really wanted then load a new img decoder for this and I find none around they forgot this decoder instead to find img tgs220 you can help me out ? I can not put it emu setting it can work only in root telnet but I can not operate as emu I need to put the ccam Tivusat
    How can I reset the pass ftp ? thanks for the valuable answers good Sunday

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

factory reset,then change password from blank(default password) to one of your choice with itgate control centre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mept1 View Post
    factory reset,then change password from blank(default password) to one of your choice with itgate control centre
    I'm sorry but I do not understand I have already reset pass from tuxboxcommander but only telnet access I 'm interested in joining ftp can be reset by holding down the button of the receiver and making the reset but can not enter the same I explain better?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I think i understand what your saying ...There's an error somewhere so I would start from the start with factory reset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

but the reset I did , however, ' is always the same I do not know what to do and if there is an img I can use for this decoder

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mept1 View Post

Thanks I did it alone , then the problem was that with all img I rode that I could not access it in telnet and ftp it to only the commander could enter ONLY in telnet I made ​​millions of reset but without being able to enter the decoder as I wanted then I had an intuition that helped me in these three days of hell I've done as follows (for the benefit of those who find difficulty as me) I reset the decoder off again by holding down the top button and after reset are entered in the telnet obviously pass dream was not the right one I gave sending without putting pass and let me in !! then I changed and finally pass it through telnet or ftp can get !! Bad experience skied out crazy : D