kodi
Register

Thread: kodi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default kodi

hi two question in one post if any1 is good enough to give there opinion on it pls

Question 1 ... Does kodi addon work ok for every1 else or am I doing something wrong? I am I newbie to this but ive added other plugins no problem like tsmedia ect ect
    running image Vix

Question 2 ... Apart from not being able to get kodi to work im really happy with the box ive got a vu duo ... is there much difference between this and the duo2 should I be getting one in the near future or are they pretty the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i have in working on on my solo2 with the new black hole image 0.1but its still in early stages i would wait a little bit to see what happens or i was thinking of changing my media palyer in the machine to see what happens

3. The Following User Says Thank You to the rock For This Useful Post:

spagbol12 (23rd September, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The Duo2 is a huge improvement over the Duo so go for it if you have the money.
    Sent from my crystal box, using my cat's whisker.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimdefruit For This Useful Post:

spagbol12 (23rd September, 2015)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

kodi direct can be hit or miss on many things with getting errors usually because other end you want is blocked by isp providers,sometimes updates and addons overcome that issue for a while.
    duo is an old box and struggles to keep up with new stuff. new plugins run better on newer boxes with plenty of grunt and duo2 has more grunt.
    also remember people mess with boxes and add plenty of stuff which also drags boxes down and the lovely spinning vix starts again.

kodi direct does work on the duo but depends on which addon your on at least 2 i had did not work and others did and downloaded to hdd to view later.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cactikid For This Useful Post:

mickjjuk (12th December, 2015), spagbol12 (23rd September, 2015)