Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Zgemma 2, struggling with upgrading from a F5

I've had a couple of years with a F5, the simple truth is you do get what you pay for. Just upgraded to a Zgemma 2? Reasonable price, got the channels working after 3 chuffing hours, and no, I'm not thick.

I am really struggling to put my mgcamd in. I've been through every menu, I've tried the filezilla thing but it says it cant establish a connection? If some one could put it into lamens terms how to get my other channels on, I would be so grateful. I have it connected via wifi, and it has the epg that looks the sam as Sly's. Really struggling here guys, many thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Sorry what you asking is against the forum rules i think....

All i can say is if you have TsPanel installed have a look in there they can be dounloaded onto the box
    then installed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

download vucc v.08 instal it on your pc run it put the ip address of your box in top box leave password empty click connect press ftp go to usr keys put your newcamd.list in there also the mg_cfg for mgcamd 1.38 to get a softcam google softcam feed for openatv install the softcam ipk with the ipk install in vucc make sure it is the mipsel version press green button twice and you will see extensions and softcams in there install what you need after you have done everything restart your box press blue button go to softcam panel cam 1 should be mgcamd 1.38 then press green to start the softcam and channels should work

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Lol, Zgemma's are a great learning curve compared to an openbox, sounds like your using someone's backup image as the default image doesn't come with a $ky skin, if so whose image?

For filezilla, you need IP address of the box, on the remote; press menu-information-network it will be something like 192.168.1.89 type that into filezilla with user 'root' and click 'quickconnect'