DM800hd clone image help needed
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DM800hd clone image help needed

Hi all,

I have made the mistake of trying to flash an image onto my box which has killed it with the "NO CA FOUND" message. I am now trying another image BUT as it's basically bricked I am having to flash via serial.

I am not really up on what image versions will fit my box - so any help/pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

My box is DM800HD (clone - I think), Sim 2.01 - it originally said it was #84B on the LCD display when I first attempted the flash - BUT if I connect over network to it whilst it's uploading the image it says Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #65, built 20080927 - not sure whether this is because of the DreamUp version I am using (v1.3.3.4) - I have tried v1.3.3.7 but it says "NO CA FOUND" once it uploads the bootloader??

Also, any advice on the best image to use for this version of box? There are so many I don't know which ones will or won't work???

Any advice on how best to get it working again? Is it possible to flash the box with a bootloader to a point where I can then flash an image over the network (to be faster)... I can't seem to get it to a state where I can get it to load up to **STOP** as it just says ERROR -> NO CA FOUND.

Hopefully one of you geniuses will be able to help me out...

Thanks in advance.
    dazmaul

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Most of the newer images that where released use the 84d bootloader which i have attached to this post, if you let me know the image you require or prefer i shall endeavour to get it posted to an upload site so that you can download it .

Personally using OpenATV 4.2 on mine from last year works a treat

Bootloader

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Digicon,

Thanks.. willing to use any image you can recommend.

What do I do with the bootloader - do I flash it via DreamUp (any version)? Can I then boot to **STOP** stage and then flash an NFI over network... using Serial mode and DreamUp is extremely slow...

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

here is the OpenATV 4.2 image i am using presently with bootloader 84d

Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!wsg1TS7Z!617yTGSnhbi91bEWZcq_smVE8mfcGW1ODbakvKIETE8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Digicon.

I managed to flash my box with a new modified image (Nemesis 2.6 from the Digital Kaos download section)... BUT I might give your image a try tonight when I'm home... does this image have CCCam installed?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dazmaul View Post
    Thanks Digicon.

I managed to flash my box with a new modified image (Nemesis 2.6 from the Digital Kaos download section)... BUT I might give your image a try tonight when I'm home... does this image have CCCam installed?
    I am afraid it does not its just a bare bones image as we cannot discuss anything to do with any Cams on the forum against Forum Rules, but its quite easy to google for the addon server .ipk file for the OpenATV image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Digicon,

Thanks again.

I can't seem to find any location to obtain the OpenATV 4.2 addon server .ipk you've mentioned? Can you point me in the right direction?

Also, can this image on a DM800HD install tspanel/tsmedia - every other image seems to fail when trying to install these two BUT doesn't seem to give any reasons why just says addon successfully installed BUT doesn't actually install it... just wondering if its because the box only has a 64MB flash memory installed. Would adding a USB pen drive help?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Here is the .ipk i mentioned

Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!Z0oQ1TKb!R3kxEYyuLJZ5Y7E967OFWG1IwwzobK0grkZ8_GdrmA0

as for the Plugins i personally dont use them, what i would try is installing flash expander with a USB attached

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks digicon - I will give it a go later and see if I can get it working.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hello dazmaul,

If you still have the problem of the NO CA ERROR, you can use the new DreamUp called JapharFlasher that works with all DM boxes with all Sim from all Teams.

You can get it here, MEGA :
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!UJEBlDYI!xgmQwrjdNEcr42_w7EArVcrp6QfomIb13XnzhudSu-4
    Latest image is OpenPLi 4.0 with 700 IPTV FREE Channels, but you would need a SuperSim3 Japhar Sim.

Have a nice day !

TS

Quote Originally Posted by dazmaul View Post
    Hi all,

I have made the mistake of trying to flash an image onto my box which has killed it with the "NO CA FOUND" message. I am now trying another image BUT as it's basically bricked I am having to flash via serial.

I am not really up on what image versions will fit my box - so any help/pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

My box is DM800HD (clone - I think), Sim 2.01 - it originally said it was #84B on the LCD display when I first attempted the flash - BUT if I connect over network to it whilst it's uploading the image it says Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #65, built 20080927 - not sure whether this is because of the DreamUp version I am using (v1.3.3.4) - I have tried v1.3.3.7 but it says "NO CA FOUND" once it uploads the bootloader??

Also, any advice on the best image to use for this version of box? There are so many I don't know which ones will or won't work???

Any advice on how best to get it working again? Is it possible to flash the box with a bootloader to a point where I can then flash an image over the network (to be faster)... I can't seem to get it to a state where I can get it to load up to **STOP** as it just says ERROR -> NO CA FOUND.

Hopefully one of you geniuses will be able to help me out...

Thanks in advance.
    dazmaul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post
    Hello dazmaul,

If you still have the problem of the NO CA ERROR, you can use the new DreamUp called JapharFlasher that works with all DM boxes with all Sim from all Teams.

You can get it here, MEGA :
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!UJEBlDYI!xgmQwrjdNEcr42_w7EArVcrp6QfomIb13XnzhudSu-4
    Latest image is OpenPLi 4.0 with 700 IPTV FREE Channels, but you would need a SuperSim3 Japhar Sim.

Have a nice day !

TS

Hi toysoft! Where can i buy this sim for OpenPLi 4.0 with 700 IPTV FREE Channels? Im using a sat dish, can i use this image for my clone dm800hd pvr?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to noypi21 For This Useful Post:

smat2311 (20th February, 2024)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

try www.aliexpress.com

/Harald

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Search for japhar with google, and you will have all details including the eshop of Japhar Team, or on ebay.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by noypi21 View Post
    Hi toysoft! Where can i buy this sim for OpenPLi 4.0 with 700 IPTV FREE Channels? Im using a sat dish, can i use this image for my clone dm800hd pvr?