doing a manual scan with 15.1a, help cant find how to do it, need ESPN
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default doing a manual scan with 15.1a, help cant find how to do it, need ESPN

Dug out my db500s and got this image working, very pleased but missing espn and... I cant find the manual scan facility!!! Tried til blue in face. I am moving from a very old image gemini so a bit lost. I cant believe how good this commando is.

help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebmitie View Post
    Dug out my db500s and got this image working, very pleased but missing espn and... I cant find the manual scan facility!!! Tried til blue in face. I am moving from a very old image gemini so a bit lost. I cant believe how good this commando is.

help
    just use the autobouquets. ie blue/2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi

Thanks for reply. I have tried the autobouquets quite a few times and either I am not doing it right or there is a glitch. I expected to see espn in the a-z bouquet and then I would move to favourites but not a sign. I even d/l a new xml to see if that would work. I know espn got BT added to it so it became a different name and that may cause a glitch. hence me doing a frequency scan. As a matter of interest have you got it on yours? This is such a good image it put life back into the db500s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

i manualy added to sports bouquet, its now called btsport/espn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psats View Post
    i manualy added to sports bouquet, its now called btsport/espn
    At least you got it and thanks for confirming. I did a complete scan and still no sign. Can you say how you did it as I may be missing the obivious? My db500s is a few years old but has never failed me and this one was not used a lot.

I have everyting working now and really like it, in my spare room/office. All I need is that BTESPN, could it be hidden? When I did the scan I watched the frequencies and it did not show 11385.00
    but skiped and showed 11386 may have made a difference,