Register
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,843 Times in 1,748 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Alternative to Kodi/XBMC

OSMC very similar to Kodi in a lot of aspects but has had an overhaul works on the Pi as well as AppleTv and other devices. if you like to Mess or just fancy a change take a look

Code:
    https://osmc.tv/download/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

plasterer (22nd July, 2015)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well according to my understanding Plex is the best alternative as compare of kodi, but due to the problems of the Wi-Fi range can be slow to download 1080p video, my room the room with the computer, However PLEX streaming work fine in my bedroom but not work well in the main room, it might be happing due to Wifi range.
    Plex is mainly used for long-term storage and film display, USB drive to television and loaded movies I want to see on the big screen. However there are many Kodi alternatives I found here. https://www.vpnranks.com/best-kodi-alternatives
    Last edited by jeanericblass; 18th November, 2016 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jeanericblass View Post
    Well according to my understanding Plex is the best alternative as compare of kodi, but due to the problems of the Wi-Fi range can be slow to download 1080p video, my room the room with the computer, However PLEX streaming work fine in my bedroom but not work well in the main room, it might be happing due to Wifi range.
    Plex is mainly used for long-term storage and film display, USB drive to television and loaded movies I want to see on the big screen. However there are many Kodi alternatives I found here. https://www.vpnranks.com/best-kodi-alternatives

Nice info got PI for xmas now to try and install Plex..

Cheers Oz

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a huge lover of Kodi and I am sure there is no alternative of Kodi, Although on Kodi restrictions are increasing day by day but by using reliable VPN you can bypass those restrictions there is no alternate of Kodi.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great list, thanks! I`d like to add TunnelBear from this list https://topvpnchoice.com/best-vpns-for-kodi/ because this VPN is also quite good for Kodi.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by markhascole View Post
    I am a huge lover of Kodi and I am sure there is no alternative of Kodi, Although on Kodi restrictions are increasing day by day but by using reliable VPN you can bypass those restrictions there is no alternate of Kodi.
    you might be a great lover of kod,i but i think its the illegal add ons you are a lover of.
    tiger4

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Keep in mind two things when searching for the best Kodi VPN: P2P servers; and fast video streaming. If your VPN provider doesn’t offer any of these, switch to another VPN that does offer these two options.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

dont trust on any one because all kodi vpn have different features so it very important to read more on kodi vpn before buying it so on top vpn service, you can read vpn reviews to find the best vpn for kodi