Changing Favourite group on one channel
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Changing Favourite group on one channel

Hi there. I have an Skybox F5S and also an Openbox V8 and i have the issue on both. On AJ's list that i use there is one channel The Adult Channel that has not been included in the list. So, i've googled how to add this channel and then add it as a favourite. I've successfully added the channel to the "All" section (which happens by default) but the box will only let me add the channel to the "Entertainment" section. I can see no way to obviously add it to the correct section "Adult" section. Is there an idiot-proof guide to add the channel from the "All" list to the "Adult" section. Thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

When in the Favourites Edit menu, press the blue button (FAV), or press the FAV button on the remote (depending on which box you have) to select which favourite folder appears on the right hand part of the screen.