Register
Page 513 of 551 FirstFirst ... 13413463503508509510511512513514515516517518523 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 8259
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I was looking at the tablet and I think it does the same as vvdi2 does not have anything new implemented, well if the price jajajaja

2. The Following User Says Thank You to torero233 For This Useful Post:

fred77 (1st May, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I have the new tablet and it work properly
    ive did some mqb keys and MB for 2000€ it’s a good tool if you didn’t bought the older tools

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I am thinking of buying one, where is the best place to get one in eu? one member was complaining that there is no return button on the keyboard,or something like that, is yours ok?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nazz2 View Post
    I am thinking of buying one, where is the best place to get one in eu? one member was complaining that there is no return button on the keyboard,or something like that, is yours ok?
    You can push your finger, down in the right corner. (Without seeing what your hit, with your finger).
    And eventually you will find the button.

But this is only when reporting.
    Not a problem in the daily use of the tool.

Yes its a nice tool. It works good.
    Crazy to use so much money on tools.
    But yes, that's what we do.

Double up or more, of everything.
    Doing the same vehicles.
    Last edited by Weasel3; 28th April, 2021 at 10:29 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Weasel3 For This Useful Post:

Ecuprog31 (28th April, 2021), nazz2 (29th April, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

So many places sell them, full version,global version, where and which one to get?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nazz2 View Post
    So many places sell them, full version,global version, where and which one to get?

i bet u have all the tool already nazz mate

why u interested in this doed it add sum fing new old boy
    Solidarity with Ukraine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fred77 For This Useful Post:

nazz2 (1st May, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Well getting old and don't fancy taking clusters out, i don't even have vvdi 2, so i thought to buy this which has obd helper+the pen loader, should do the trick matey. i know what you are saying save up and go round the world with a young Senoreta,.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yesterday I could not make the keys to the BMW F15 with VVDI2. I must say that there was no access to the car, since it was far away and available only the BDC and the ISN with ECU.
    BDC SWFL 00002419_052_010_030
    This version of the SWFL is not supported in the VVDI2 and asks to upgrade the BDC.
    However, I was unable to perform a BDC upgrade using E-SYS on a table without a car, error: error ID:9 - Vehicle not in state Pruefen_Analyse_Diagnose / ignition not activated (clamp 15 off). The test platform has an ignition contact in the dashboard connector, closing the contacts in the dashboard connector did nothing (I don't have a dashboard and access to the car)
    Has anyone done BDC/FEM programming with E-SYS on a table without a car? What I need for programming BDC/FEM with E-SYS on the table? Connecting the dashboard will allow to perform programming?

And the Xhorse make support for this old version of SWFL, I am silent about the SWFL version after the ISTA 4.28.32 update. There are also problems with CAS3. and I'm afraid after the appearance of VVDI Key Tool Plus, support for VVDI2 ended and is no longer interesting to the manufacturer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by urshul View Post
    Yesterday I could not make the keys to the BMW F15 with VVDI2. I must say that there was no access to the car, since it was far away and available only the BDC and the ISN with ECU.
    BDC SWFL 00002419_052_010_030
    This version of the SWFL is not supported in the VVDI2 and asks to upgrade the BDC.
    However, I was unable to perform a BDC upgrade using E-SYS on a table without a car, error: error ID:9 - Vehicle not in state Pruefen_Analyse_Diagnose / ignition not activated (clamp 15 off). The test platform has an ignition contact in the dashboard connector, closing the contacts in the dashboard connector did nothing (I don't have a dashboard and access to the car)
    Has anyone done BDC/FEM programming with E-SYS on a table without a car? What I need for programming BDC/FEM with E-SYS on the table? Connecting the dashboard will allow to perform programming?

And the Xhorse make support for this old version of SWFL, I am silent about the SWFL version after the ISTA 4.28.32 update. There are also problems with CAS3. and I'm afraid after the appearance of VVDI Key Tool Plus, support for VVDI2 ended and is no longer interesting to the manufacturer.
    Had one FEM from F20 with exact problem. Usually error: error ID:9 - Vehicle not in state Pruefen_Analyse_Diagnose / ignition not activated (clamp 15 off) means that you need to connect ELV to get ignition on for programming with ESYS.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Why cgdi don't need elv on bench for programming or advanced programming

Sent from my 5033F using Tapatalk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Esys require "ignition on" to proceed through programming - this is nothing to do with the ELV. It wont start the process otherwise. Things like CGDI or Yanuhua or something, they are bypassing the requirements going through anyway. When it fails then may be problem to recover.
    Esys is much more reliable and never fails but wont help you sometimes when AKL.
    It some cases VVDI telling nonsense to flash with Esys then. They not provide any support or info how to do it.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

When using ISTA it forces ignition on, and then you can plug in enet cable and flash using e-sys.
    This is how i did it a long time ago when playing around with some spare FEMs

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by u.s View Post
    When using ISTA it forces ignition on, and then you can plug in enet cable and flash using e-sys.
    This is how i did it a long time ago when playing around with some spare FEMs
    I have tried this on couple of FEM modules - Does not work!!!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Worked for me though.
    However they were spare modules and not customer modules so I wasn't bothered if it didn't work or something went wrong.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Today had to make a spare key for VW Amarok MY 2017 MQB. Autel IM608 could not read the immo data. VVDI2 did it in 10 seconds!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sniegavirs For This Useful Post:

ASCM (12th May, 2021), immoneard (8th May, 2021), lalaina74 (13th May, 2021)