Threaded View

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default ME7.X Launch Control & Anti Lag - Add Tool

Hy!

This is my first post, so i hope, the thread is in the right section.

I programmed a tool, which allows you to add launch control & no-lift-shift to most ME7.X dumps.

It's hosted online, and works without any waiting time.

I have about 10 people who tested it, and it works fine on 1024kb dumps.
    512kb files make some different Problems.

I try to fix all problems, so i need a few tester again.
    If you can try it, and make me a video after testing, please send me a private message for login details.

Screenshots:
    http://cloud.lunatics-carclub.at/data/public/me7screens

If here are some people, who can read ready assembled code from dump, and can help me to "encrypt" it, please PM me too.

PS: In this version, it uses "Setzis" launch control code from nefmoto. I got a new updated base-code, and will add it to the script in the future.

Annotation: For sure, for tester the login details are FREE !
    So, if you have any ME7.X car, and want have launch control and anti lag features, and promise me you will send me Video on success, i send you login details - 100% free.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gateseee For This Useful Post:

francog (8th April, 2020), Fresk29 (17th February, 2018), kubuswujo (11th January, 2020), maajkii (30th March, 2017), robinbga (15th January, 2019), Yhoni (15th May, 2020)