Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help

Hi LraiZer,

I have followed you suggestion and i tried to create the image using the new and updated way. Unfortunately i still have the same problem.

[ -x /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/root-enigma-squashfs-local.sh ] && KERNEL=2.6 KERNELVERSION=2.6.9 LIBC=glibc BOXTYPE=dreambox BOXMODEL=dm500 /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/root-enigma-squashfs-local.sh /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdkflash /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk || true
    /usr/bin/install -c linux-2.6.9/arch/ppc/boot/images/zImage.treeboot /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdkflash/boot/root/platform/kernel/os
    mv /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdkflash/boot/root/platform/kernel/bild .
    /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdk/bin/mkcramfs-e -eb /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdkflash/boot /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdkflash/boot-cramfs.img
    /bin/bash: /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdk/bin/mkcramfs-e: No such file or directory
    make: *** [/home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdkflash/boot-cramfs.img] Error 127

Please advise.

Thanks you in advance
    Louis

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

This is the line you need to deal with:

/bin/bash: /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/root/cdk/bin/mkcramfs-e: No such file or directory

To me it looks like it is still trying to execute mkcramfs-e rather than mkcramfs(space)-e
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by louis1170 View Post
    Hi LraiZer,

I have followed you suggestion and i tried to create the image using the new and updated way. Unfortunately i still have the same problem.

Please advise.

Thanks you in advance
    Louis
    first create a folder /home/louis3785/dreambox/

enter commands:
    Code:
    make distclean
    Code:
    ./autogen.sh
    Code:
    ./configure --with-boxtype=dreambox --with-boxmodel=dm500 --prefix=/home/louis3785/dreambox --with-cvsdir=/home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs --enable-kernel26 --with-defaultlocale=english --enable-dreambox-serial-console
    Code:
    make flash-enigma-squashfs
    your compiled image can now be found in /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdkflash/ folder and you will also find your "mkcramfs-e" binary in /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdk/bin/ folder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help

Hi Laizer and Gastor and thank you for your quick replies.
    At first i have followed Laizer suggestion and when i run the command make distclean i got the below error

make .deps
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk'
    make[1]: *** No rule to make target `Makefile-archive', needed by `config.status'. Stop.
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk'
    make: *** [distclean-local] Error 2

Furthermore i followed Gastor suggestion. So i erased everything and i started from scratch. Also i altered the makefile to execute mkcramfs(space)-e instead of mkcramfs-e as suggested. Unfortunately again i got the below error.

[ -x /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/root-enigma-squashfs-local.sh ] && KERNEL=2.6 KERNELVERSION=2.6.9 LIBC=glibc BOXTYPE=dreambox BOXMODEL=dm500 /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/root-enigma-squashfs-local.sh /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdkflash /home/louis3785/tuxbox-cvs/cdk || true
    /usr/bin/install -c linux-2.6.9/arch/ppc/boot/images/zImage.treeboot /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdkflash/boot/root/platform/kernel/os
    mv /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdkflash/boot/root/platform/kernel/bild .
    /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdk/bin/mkcramfs -e -eb /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdkflash/boot /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdkflash/boot-cramfs.img
    /bin/bash: /home/louis3785/dreambox/cdk/bin/mkcramfs: No such file or directory
    make: *** [/home/louis3785/dreambox/cdkflash/boot-cramfs.img] Error 127

i do not know why this is happening i have also check through the synaptic package manager if i have all the pre-requizete packages install and everything looks fine. Do you have any more suggestions??

Thank you in advance,
    Louis

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

you dont need to run that make clean distribution command if you have started again from scratch. just go straight to the .autogen.sh command, make distclean was just removing all stuff from your failed builds with that command.

and i can suggest you stop removing the space in mkcramfs-e, its supposed to be like that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help

Hi LraiZer,

I have already tried that and i had the same error. However i have good news today. Finally i manage to create my image file. The problem was the ubuntu version that i had on my machine. I had ubuntu 64-bit installed and i had the error mention in my previous posts. i have unistall them and i have installed the 32 bit version and the image was created.

Thanks everyone for your help!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help

Hello Guys

I manage to create my image and as i have seen the version is beta 2. is it possible to create the image with a later version i.e 4.20. Moreover is it possible to include the blue panel in my image?? If yes can you please explain me how.

Thank you in advance
    Louis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help

Hi guys,

is there anything to add to my custom image so i can start the cccam engine

Thank you in advance
    Louis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First, I would like to thank everyone who comes here anyway to help others. my question is ... I'm trying to install Mgcamd on my compiled image! but, when I run the command. ./Mgcamd the following message appears. / Mgcamd: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.7: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory. the question is: where (folder) can i include this file before compiling the image?

thank you !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knifeparty View Post
    First, I would like to thank everyone who comes here anyway to help others. my question is ... I'm trying to install Mgcamd on my compiled image! but, when I run the command. ./Mgcamd the following message appears. / Mgcamd: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.7: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory. the question is: where (folder) can i include this file before compiling the image?

thank you !
    enable libcrypto in kernal compile it will go in /lib or /var_init/lib

much smaller if you compile in image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haribo View Post
    enable libcrypto in kernal compile it will go in /lib or /var_init/lib

much smaller if you compile in image

Hello ! thank you , but im a big big big newbie which file should i edit to enable it ? appreciate you !

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

maybe try creating an executable file in cdk folder named root-squashfs-local.sh and edit:
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    make install libcrypto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    maybe try creating an executable file in cdk folder named root-squashfs-local.sh and edit:
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    make install libcrypto

Thank you guys for help ! since when i stopped using windows i have been learning how big is linux world !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, the newbie is here again ! i created an executable file in cdk folder named root-squashfs-local.sh then i did following steps > ./prepare dm500 ... make checkout ... make dreamboximage_root ... make rebuild-flash and finally make flash-compress and i got new imagem without libcrypto... what i have done wrong ? by the way im using pre-configured environment.

thank you !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you i got sucess but when i run my mgcamd this message appear:

/dev/dvd/card0/ca0 error 16: device or resource busy

someone know something about it ?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast